Mafia Game: Cheers/Frasier Theme

Well fine then. I would like to place my vote as well for charging me outrageous fees! And you because since there are no votes today this is completely pointless.

Vote1: Verizon Wireless
Vote2: LozUnhinged the Hinge

Scum points for invalid votes.

The 75% vote 2 thing is irrelevant for now (after we use it on OMG that is) because we most likely wont get 75% on another vote again....until...end game. Thats the last I will be speaking on it for now as its all been said, but at some point the 75% is going to get a lot easier to achieve.

And as previously mentioned omg does need to be lynched. appreciate his effort, but yea.

And for some reason MOAR is the most suspicious for me at this point in time.

And THREE Noodle psts on day 1?!?!?!? He must be thrown out of this bar immediately for causing a ruckus. Mighta had one too many peppermint schnapps

awnsering your question kestegs. I got to play half a game in NCIS then about 3 days in the SP game, thats it

How is knowing roles helping the mafia moer than the town? io thought the idea for early game town was to get AS MUCH INFO AS POSSIBLE!
If this is wrong please tell me WHY instead of just attacking me

I'm not sure what to think about what omg posted...

I guess I just should have one more beer!

awnsering your question kestegs. I got to play half a game in NCIS then about 3 days in the SP game, thats it

How is knowing roles helping the mafia moer than the town? io thought the idea for early game town was to get AS MUCH INFO AS POSSIBLE!

Because then the mafia would know it too?

Noodle said:
Imagine my surprise!
Look who's talking!
Malevolent said:

If it was that helpful then we would just do a mass claim on D1. the mafia don't need to know who the power roles are before they have had a chance to use their powers.

Scum points for invalid votes.

Yes! Scum points for invalid votes on a day phase with no votes, excellent.

Imagine my surprise!

I think noodle is trying to avoid falling into the lurker category to avoid being a Vote2 canidate.

Because then the mafia would know it too?

Either Mal really doesn't know what he is doing or he is really bad at not looking like scum.

Look who's talking!

If it was that helpful then we would just do a mass claim on D1. the mafia don't need to know who the power roles are before they have had a chance to use their powers.

Huh? The mafia absolutely needs to know the power roles before the can use their powers. They might get a lucky save/investigation and seriously harm the mafia. So any pro town role reveling early is not going to help the town.

Unless something drastic happens tonight, OMG is going to get my vote 2. It would be bad for the town to leave him around causing confusion. No need to waste investigations or anything else on him.

I got a beer for the first person to say they aren't scum!

You're saying I'm scummy bc I don't want to waste a vote on a player that is useless (right now). At any time during the game, OMG should be an easy Vote 2 considering he helps no side. You play a very loose game style that votes for anyone w/o and concrete evidence and wild assumption - I'm quite the opposite.

He helps his own side, which is not our side. Do you know when his side starts working against us? Got to think as a Sith here ;-)

In early game, a vote 2 can be used to our advantage to try to rid more mafia - I don't want this to turn out like the SP role where everyone bandwagons on loose evidance and kills off their own town. Maybe the investigation would be a waste, it was only a suggestion as there are many people here that still think that OMG could be lieing (he's quite good at it).

I wouldn't want him around either, but at game start 75% of the vote I feel should be better spent on scum than on a neutral role. If there isn't enough evidence to support two scum votes, by all means I'm down to send him to the cutting block - I just don't want a wasted vote.

Day one is 99% a random lynch based on one comment that someone doesn't like. Vote 2 will never be used to lynch semi randomly like that. OMG is the perfect case for our first vote 2 slot. We don't lose any townie. We don't waste our lynch as we have two anyway. We eliminate a potential mafia later on in the game. Cause if we don't lynch him tomorrow We're likely not going to later on when we likely lose the 75% majority needed.

Your backtracking now, saying if we don't find two people scummy enough on day one you'll lynch OMG.

The mafia is trying to kill the town, and if they know who to kill first (cops, docs) then they have a better chance of winning. Simple.

Day ends in ninety minutes.

So I expect my net to go down in eighty five minutes.

Huh? The mafia absolutely needs to know the power roles before the can use their powers. They might get a lucky save/investigation and seriously harm the mafia. So any pro town role reveling early is not going to help the town.

Maybe I didn't phrase that clearly then.

Mafia don't need to get info on who are the best targets to kill (power roles)
The Doc can only save one person a night (assuming we have 1) so the power roles will still get killed off if the mafia knows who they are.

I'm saying the town power roles need a chance to use their powers and possibly catch a scum before their role is revealed.

Maybe I didn't phrase that clearly then.

Mafia don't need to get info on who are the best targets to kill (power roles)
The Doc can only save one person a night (assuming we have 1) so the power roles will still get killed off if the mafia knows who they are.

I'm saying the town power roles need a chance to use their powers and possibly catch a scum before their role is revealed.

You are completly contradicting yourself. Yes, the town power roles need to get a chance to use their powers and that's exactly why the mafia needs to get to know them before they can use their powers too often. So saying that "Mafia don't need to get info on who are the best targets to kill (power roles)" is kind og strange.

He helps his own side, which is not our side. Do you know when his side starts working against us? Got to think as a Sith here ;-)

Day one is 99% a random lynch based on one comment that someone doesn't like. Vote 2 will never be used to lynch semi randomly like that. OMG is the perfect case for our first vote 2 slot. We don't lose any townie. We don't waste our lynch as we have two anyway. We eliminate a potential mafia later on in the game. Cause if we don't lynch him tomorrow We're likely not going to later on when we likely lose the 75% majority needed.

Your backtracking now, saying if we don't find two people scummy enough on day one you'll lynch OMG.

Understandable - I see your view now. And my position was the same, if it came to it, he'd be the first to go. Wonder what will happen in the next hour.

You are completly contradicting yourself. Yes, the town power roles need to get a chance to use their powers and that's exactly why the mafia needs to get to know them before they can use their powers too often. So saying that "Mafia don't need to get info on who are the best targets to kill (power roles)" is kind og strange.

Looks like you are looking at this from a pro mafia standpoint, where I am not. Maybe Bad Ash was onto something with you.

Can't we just 1- close the bar with everyone in there 2- install night vision cameras, motions detectors, dogs and put Lister in a corner 3- go to sleep 4- wake up 5- mourn the one that got killed (kestegs) 6- identify mafia guys in tape from camera (not me) 7- win!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High