Ladder Season #4 - General Discussion

I just died for the first time on that character, at level 85 by a superunique Fiend in Worldstone Keep 2. There were three of them, and I didn't move fast enough. It was still fairly close to the waypoint, so I was able to teleport back to my body and kill them blasted things. :cry:

It's been pretty slow for me ever since I pat'd my Summoner. He's the only character I've bothered to play through with so far. The rest are sitting stuck somewhere or are being used to run a certain area. I think I'm going to start my PJ/LF Amazon today though, that's probably what's wrong. I usually start a LF Amazon as my second character every season but I didn't this time and I'm all out of whack because of it. :undecided:

I quit Season 4 Sofctore. Softcore is no fun. I'm playing hardcore right now and going back to Ladder soon when I've traded/Mfed enough good ****s on non-Ladder to mass my FG on JSP.

Haha knew it :rolleyes:

Anyway, gl in HC. I hope you find it more interesting than I did, TPPK's and chickens everywhere :unimpressed:

Wow, I just traded a 1os heavens light for a 7mfsc, 6mfsc 10% lite res, and a 17 lifer. I bought the heavens light from akara after somone just sold it to here :p

I need a Lo so badlyyy :(

Ergh, I'm an avid PK'er, and I was planning to make a Bone Necro on nonladder, but now, I also have urges to MF on Ladder (I can get an Infinity) and make a Ladder PK'er too...

I don't have nearly enough time to do all of this...nor enough funds...

I don't even know if I'll ever play again after school starts in 2 weeks...which isn't enough time to starting playing with my necro probably lol.

yelopen said:
I don't even know if I'll ever play again after school starts in 2 weeks...
Parents again?

Parents again?
What kind of a silly question is that? :rolleyes:

:hide:

I logged onto d2 today, and stayed on for about ten minutes. I had wanted to play off and on during my "absence," but that was probably because I couldn't. When I was finally able to, I didn't feel like doing it. :tongue:

You never know; he might make the decision himself. He sounds like a responsible guy after all.

Besides, my original question was a rhetorical one. :rolleyes:

You never know; he might make the decision himself. He sounds like a responsible guy after all.

Besides, my original question was a rhetorical one. :rolleyes:
Yeah right, one we both know the answer too. :grin:

Yeh.

Anyhoo, to keep this on topic, rykuss, Laarz, and I have finally plowed our way through Normal. We're in Nightmare Act 1. I hope a decent bow drops soon, since my current one won't hold up much longer.
Diablo literally made mincemeat out of us. :embarassed:
'Twas mega fun though. :grin:

I want to start playing a bit on East again, actually. I just need to get my sorceress rushed to act5 hell (she's in act1 at the moment) so she can level in Baal runs. I tried walking with her as I did for normal and nightmare, but she can't do anything against the lightning immunes. :tongue:

Okay I am REALLY pissed now. Blizzard suspended my account or something from US East for a week or two, and when I come back I find out that all my mules have expired. All my runes, all my muled gear, and I also had a character with a stash and inventory and belt full of Fulljuvs.

Okay I am REALLY pissed now. Blizzard suspended my account or something from US East for a week or two, and when I come back I find out that all my mules have expired. All my runes, all my muled gear, and I also had a character with a stash and inventory and belt full of Fulljuvs.

Too bad for your loss :sad2:

Why don't you perm mules?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High