Ladder Reset one week from Tuesday

I tried to find a link to the page.. But I did read an official note about a reset at 9am PST.

Which is about 5pm GMT.. If Im correct.

Peace

Gah.. can't wait for this reset! :)

Nvm, think I found it ^^

Last edited:
I tried to find a link to the page.. But I did read an official note about a reset at 9am PST.

Which is about 5pm GMT.. If Im correct.

Peace

so is the euro ladder start the reset at 9am PST or is that the time its ready to go?
thanks...

The restart beigns at 9pst. For all server afaik..

Wish the reset was this weekend. I'm already thinking about making this MF sorc...

Hmm 6 hours for a reset. Sounds like a patch to me.

Could it be... Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Real Money Auction House patch? :D

No no... that would be too obvious. They're patching because they know a certain percentage of us just can't play Diablo 3, so by keeping us playing Diablo 2 we stay away from Torchlight 2 and Path of Exile and also increase the chance that we will buy from their item websites.

No no... it has got to be the RMAH patch. :yes:

No patch rumours please!!

The reset has always took about 4-6 hours.

The reset has sometimes took even longer, it was about 9hours a few resets back...

Cant wait though, soon as any of you can confirm its back up then post a thread here so we all know its live! ZOMG canny wait!

Started a Paladin just now in SP, and the 3rd enemy drop a scepter! With 2prayer/3might! ;D

I hope I get such a nice start in the ladder tonight!

Peace

Started a Paladin just now in SP, and the 3rd enemy drop a scepter! With 2prayer/3might! ;D

I hope I get such a nice start in the ladder tonight!

Peace

maybe you will find all your items now in sp and not any good in ladder :scratchchin:

nah just joking! Gl every one for next ladder and have good drops :)

WHOOOH!! Chillout man! Dont say such things!! :O

Gl to you too! :)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High