Ladder Reset one week from Tuesday

It’s that time again! On the morning of Tuesday, November 6, we’ll be conducting maintenance in order to reset the Diablo II ladder. We anticipate the realms could be down for up to six hours, and during that time all existing ladder characters will be converted to non-ladder. All characters and items being converted to non-ladder will remain intact, but once converted these characters will no longer have access to ladder content such as creating ladder-only rune words.

This ladder reset, like all those before it, creates a clean slate where all ladder characters begin at level 1 with no previous items to help them. To participate, simply wait until the Diablo II realms return to service on November 6, log in to Battle.net, and tick the “Ladder Character†checkbox when creating a new character. You can track ladder character leveling progress by clicking on the Ladder button from the main Diablo II in-game Battle.net interface.

For more information on ladder characters please visit the Arreat Summit at http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/basics/charactertypes.shtml

seems good :)

I have waited for this :D

YESH!!

Here I cooome! Be prepared for awesome EBOTD rolls, mf-hdins, loads of trades from me AND constant complaints of bad Spirit rolls!!

Peace and looove!

YESH!!

Here I cooome! Be prepared for awesome EBOTD rolls, mf-hdins, loads of trades from me AND constant complaints of bad Spirit rolls!!

Peace and looove!

atleast we have now two players at etf :loving:

last ldr i was off so i want to join diablo world too next ladder although i will not have enough time :(

I must say I'm *tempted*... I've hit a wall in D3 again and for some reason it just isn't fun to play, even with the improved drop rates and legendaries. There was something magical about the D2 experience, even with the gigantic flaws that the game continued to have after a decade of patches. To trade was an *ordeal* in D2, yet I loved the hell out of it. If I could make legit cash in D2 and there was a shared stash, I'd jump over faster than a Lightning cast at 7 frames (or whatever is the fastest bp, omg I can't remember). As it is, well, I'll have a 'fun' week ahead sitting on a very shaky fence.

How much of the population is gone, btw? Is it like 90%? 'Cause if it is, I'm pretty sure I won't come back. It was already hard to trade sometimes before D3, and with too many players gone the frustration will be through the roof I'd imagine. Maybe with half the players there I'd try and come back, and consider it with 25%. Anyone got an approximate number they can throw at me? Ofc more people might play the next Ladder, realizing that 1.0.5 wasn't the magic wand they'd hoped it to be.

All I can say is, that I know at least half of my bnet flist from d2/d3, will play d2 next ladder.

Thats about 25 players already, and even if thats more then average, there will be more people playing d2 next ladder then this ladder.

How exciting. The last ladder I played was cut short by a small real life crisis which forced me to leave it behind without any warning, but I'll be back again this ladder. I remember archone, hopefully see some other familiar faces.

I miss Groo... :'(

Yeahh what happened to Groo? I traded in ladder 8 and 9 with him, also traded with TheBigClown, (somethingRuby), IncubatorJones i think and a few other regular faces im sure of.

Those were the days...

Groo is gone. Sad, but true. Hes not coming back!!! ;(

TBC and IncJones.. No idea. But the GreenRuby is someone I still have contact with, and Whupaz. They play D3 though.

Peace

anyone have a rough guess to what time in the a.m the Euro reset will happen at?

[FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1][FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]It’s that time again! On the morning of Tuesday, November 6, we’ll be conducting maintenance in order to reset the Diablo II ladder. We anticipate the realms could be down for up to six hours[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

no info about time :eek:mg:

seriously why cant they post time!!! i want to know that too damn... :xxx:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High