KTA New Patch/Reset Run

Re: KTA New Patch/Reset Run

signing in, see you all at 7

I know I'm not taking part but I'm with you all in spirit! Good work. Enjoying the updates. When (if) the patch comes out I'll be back with you all. :thumbup:

How did I miss this?! I'll be happy to see you back soon!

Last night was a barrel of laughs with Hellforges of various success (me and Ivan got Stealth's out of it and there is another runeset going spare for it!) for me, Ivan, Adam and Fred...i'll be curious to see what Urbz & Snop get!
Diablo dropped all rares...one circlet was a +1 Necro Summoning Skills so i'm happy as my Revives will have that bonus in 2 levels time! The rest was a bit tat right guys? Unless you robbed it and didn't say owt!

We didn't go on a mission to get ahead so that its easier for you guys that missed it to catch up, but a ***** to do the CS if you're ressies are low...
Urbz, I still have a pair of rare +1 Bow n Xbow gloves and a 6-28 Cold Damage rare Circlet I imbued from 2 runs ago I think you might like to have so let me know when you are on next so I can hand em over and maybe help get you caught up if roleplay gaming doesn't conflict with d2 time!

Looking forward to stomping on Act 5 already!

I rolled countless savage polearms and got one or 2 decent hits.

Good morning bloodthirsty minions of KTA, who is ready to stomp on some heads today then? (After catching up Urbz and Snop) Act 5 and getting some level 30 skills for the win? I will finally have fekkin' Revives so we have a wall of minions to shield us from death!

Bad news on the snop front. The guy's Ill IRL. He's not gonna be able to play anymore. :(

Bad news on the snop front. The guy's Ill IRL. He's not gonna be able to play anymore. :(

Oh poo! Bad? Must be if he can't run with us anymore :shocked:

Wish him well from me please dude, as and when you see him of course

Damn...dropping like flies again lol...I hope Urbz can make it today... :nervous:

Oh poo! Bad?

A nerve problem is my understanding. He's cutout all D2 play completely now.

Dudes - I should be able to be involved tonight
I've had car issues which need fixed and this weekend I had a puncture! So I have had a mint few days as you can imagine!

I'm going for a run from work so I'll be on earliest 7 ok

Dudes - I should be able to be involved tonight
I've had car issues which need fixed and this weekend I had a puncture! So I have had a mint few days as you can imagine!

I'm going for a run from work so I'll be on earliest 7 ok

Sounds nasty bro, glad you're in though, I think we shall get on with things tonight and not hold back...unless Urbz is in and we can rush him up quick and then get the F on with beating Hell before the reset!

Holy Ballsack of Jesus!

Your KTA char was in that account right man?!?!!?

Thats absolutely mindblowing...how the hell could the servers screw up that badly that you lost an accountsworth of chars?!

Blizzard better do some explaining... :rant: :steam: :banghead:

Your KTA char was in that account right man?!?!!?

No, is the only plus-side from this. KTA char is on my otherr acc. Not sure im gna be in today tho. Mams making dinner over my grans for me before i go away saturday, i'm trying to find someoneto fill in for me tho.

No, is the only plus-side from this. KTA char is on my otherr acc. Not sure im gna be in today tho. Mams making dinner over my grans for me before i go away saturday, i'm trying to find someoneto fill in for me tho.

Phew! Well...kinda!

If Sober is about again that would be cool, if not, we won't plough ahead massively so you can catch up easier.

You will stay with KTA when you are @ Uni dude or not? Can't remember what was discussed! (Should flick back a few pages but i'm lazy as f...) :crazyeyes:

Phew! Well...kinda!

If Sober is about again that would be cool, if not, we won't plough ahead massively so you can catch up easier.

You will stay with KTA when you are @ Uni dude or not? Can't remember what was discussed! (Should flick back a few pages but i'm lazy as f...) :crazyeyes:

I will almost deffinately miss the first session and probably the second one too. But when the dust has settled and im into routine i'll have to let you guys know.

On a big downside if this 6112 keeps up on europe then i might go insane. Still no sign of my missing characters.

Edit - I brought my laptop with me so i can get some KTA play done at 7 hopefully.

Last edited:

Quite dissapointing that we couldn't get the session off the ground yesterday, only myself, Adam and Ivan showed and Adam had to go due to his reasons posted above so I called it a day...

Please people, log onto here and post as to why you cannot make the session so we all know where we stand!

When i came back to the channel Fred was there.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High