I've just invented (maybe) the coolest game!

There's a spot just inside the Rogue Encampment (that is, if the exit spawns to the West) where one can tele, but not move.

Added Bonus: Stuff you drop can't be picked up (almost 100% of the time this is true...just...don't try it with your new 30% Mara's...).

Make a free's game, drop stuff there, and watch as 7 random people scramble around until they figure out what's going on. The best part is that it's like a feeding frenzy. After a while, they'll still try, even if you only drop a Minor Mana Potion or something...it's great...

Lord Nyax said:
There's a spot just inside the Rogue Encampment (that is, if the exit spawns to the West) where one can tele, but not move.

Added Bonus: Stuff you drop can't be picked up (almost 100% of the time this is true...just...don't try it with your new 30% Mara's...).

Make a free's game, drop stuff there, and watch as 7 random people scramble around until they figure out what's going on. The best part is that it's like a feeding frenzy. After a while, they'll still try, even if you only drop a Minor Mana Potion or something...it's great...

There are spots off the edge of plains of despair that you can reach with tele,jagged little islands.I found out the hard way when ctc tele on my sorcs occy went off and put me there.The funny thing here was I hadnt yet assigned a point to tele:shocked: and couldnt get back.
Drop some frees out there "frees in plains of despair" and see if they find them:laugh:
I just went and tried this again and the first health potion I dropped I couldnt pick up next one I could:scratch:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High