I've just invented (maybe) the coolest game!

so this isn't OT, another cruel thing i did with a free game, was to party them, tele to the throne room, create a bad tp, made them kill all baals minions, while i just watched, made them kill baal un-aided also, nabbed the drops and gave them as the free. basically the lesson was you get more stuff by playing the game than cruising "free here" games.

I don't know, that is how I built my trading empire. Still browse them every now and then, saying "wut is free?!1 wut is (insert name of object here)". People have pity on me. Or they don't. I don't care either way,

pancakeman said:
I don't know, that is how I built my trading empire. Still browse them every now and then, saying "wut is free?!1 wut is (insert name of object here)". People have pity on me. Or they don't. I don't care either way,

That's a real life lesson here my friend. Thanks.

You must be proud of your "trading" empire.

Tim B said:
correct. It is indeed Anderssen's Immortal game. 2nd person to comment, and i've only had it a day. I really had no idea what to put as my sig, but i'm getting to quite like it.

so this isn't OT, another cruel thing i did with a free game, was to party them, tele to the throne room, create a bad tp, made them kill all baals minions, while i just watched, made them kill baal un-aided also, nabbed the drops and gave them as the free. basically the lesson was you get more stuff by playing the game than cruising "free here" games.

Sweet, I'm gonna try this one at home, it's been too long since I've seen a decent chessboard :tongue:

It is really amusing running around rogue encampment throwing out frees to seven scavengers.Reminds me so much of feeding my fish.

I may have to try the "free fun run" game myself.:grin:

Here are some more funny ideas :

- Make a free game and spam "z0mG, Fr3e itAmz sc4ter'd aLl thr0uGh bl0od mo0r !!! g0 f0r th3m !!1!!" (watch people running like mad outside town). For an even more evil effect, drop a crap item at blood moor entrance :grin:...

- Drop piles of 1 gold rapidly, and watch people going crazy trying to pick those piles of gold off the ground...

- Dangerous one : take a distance, drop a godly item, and pick it up just before anyone reaches it. Even more funny : fail to grab it back in time because of a lag or whatever, and watch that grabber brag about, while you try to explain you dropped it by mistake :scared:...

- Evil one : make a game "Free HRs 4 noobs", let people get in, and say : "No no, these HRs are only for noobs". Watch people say : "But I'm noobZ". Then ask : "Tell me how much you're a noob then"... Watch people spamming "I'm a big noob", "I'm dAh biggest noobZorX ever", <insert zero-self-esteem message here>... :badteeth:

- And finally, the one and only way I'm using nowadays : Make a free game, drop the stuff you want to get rid on, and manage to exit the game before people begin to spam "GiB fr3e pl2 ??", "whO giB fr3 plZ", "m3 neEd frEezomG", "giB morE pLz", "Nn CrPAzoR n3ed NIgMa !!1!". Also manage to quit the game quickly and DO NOT SAY that's all folks, or whatever, just escape quickly, or you'll be enjoyed to see that people have added you in their flist and spam you with messages like "COME BACK N GIB MORE !!1!!"... :hanky:

Frosty_The_Snowman said:
- And finally, the one and only way I'm using nowadays : Make a free game, drop the stuff you want to get rid on, and manage to exit the game before people begin to spam "GiB fr3e pl2 ??", "whO giB fr3 plZ", "m3 neEd frEezomG", "giB morE pLz", "Nn CrPAzoR n3ed NIgMa !!1!". Also manage to quit the game quickly and DO NOT SAY that's all folks, or whatever, just escape quickly, or you'll be enjoyed to see that people have added you in their flist and spam you with messages like "COME BACK N GIB MORE !!1!!"... :hanky:

This is my prefered way to do this -- get in drop everything -- 1st person shows up - exit immediately. But you gotta have some fun sometimes....

I was a bit slow on exiting once and got to see someone type 'Wait, dont drop yet - let me make new char so i have room' - guess what -- didnt wait....

--another thought is to have a contest -- announce '1st person to get to duriels room will find hr on ground' or 'grief on ground behind baal in throne room' or any other hard to get to spot that you left some leet item. This one would take time to see if anyone actually goes --

Frosty_The_Snowman said:
- Evil one : make a game "Free HRs 4 noobs", let people get in, and say : "No no, these HRs are only for noobs". Watch people say : "But I'm noobZ". Then ask : "Tell me how much you're a noob then"... Watch people spamming "I'm a big noob", "I'm dAh biggest noobZorX ever", <insert zero-self-esteem message here>... :badteeth:

Love it...

jag said:
--another thought is to have a contest -- announce '1st person to get to duriels room will find hr on ground' or 'grief on ground behind baal in throne room' or any other hard to get to spot that you left some leet item. This one would take time to see if anyone actually goes --
Free exile next to Witch Doctor Endugu!

thegiantturtle said:
That's actually an excellent spot. Few people know who he is, and even fewer have actually fought him.

I'm pretty sure he's the guy guarding the chest at the Flayer Dungeon for the Heart if I'm not mistaken.

Nah my game is better

So I was aquiring so many torches mid way thru ladder that it became a chore to mule the lower ones. So I'd create a private game called "Torch Hunt" and I'd go to the Tower in the Black Marsh and 'hide' the torch on some random level. Once it was hidden Id go back to camp and have my friend make a game called free torch, where once it was full he would give the game name and pass to my Torch Hunt game. Once there I'd party everyone and tell them that the torch was in the Tower somewhere.

Hilarity ensues. Accusations of 'there is no free torch" were common, even though there was. At one point I got so good at hiding the torch that people were actually running right past it. I'd sorta tag along and at one point I had to even give clues as to which level it was on.

It's truly is a great way to get some entertainment value out of watching noobzors trying to get something for nothing. What's even funnier is that I never bothered to clear the level of any monsters (since I'd usually tele to the drop spot) and each level becoming littered with purple X's of death.

SoxFan said:
So, I have about 8 mules of old crappy stuff, tons of low useless runes, so I decided to clear them out and delete the account. I logged on to each character, created a game called "Free here" in normal, waited about 1.5 seconds until 7 bnet noobs joined all saying 'gib teh itamz!!!!11!!!!!!!'. I bought a few stamina potions (important!) and dropped a few decent items near Akara. Then I started running around town dropping an item every 3-4 seconds. I almost pissed my pants watching 7 people chase me. Then I figured I'd see how far people would chase me, so I exited town, kept running (here's where you need the stamina pots) and dropping items ever few seconds. I got all the way to Blood Raven a few times, killed her (just to confuse people more), then just kept running. I couldn't stop laughing for several minutes.

Anyway, that's my story :)

thegiantturtle said:
hehe funny you say that because i once made a game "Free Lastwish" on non-ladder and told people i put it in the dungeon next to flayer jungle wp.

That was too funny watch them run there (no one has this wp, especially on NL) and get inside that place full of gloams and dolls :smiley:

Inokis said:
I'm pretty sure he's the guy guarding the chest at the Flayer Dungeon for the Heart if I'm not mistaken.
Good job. You are not a bnet cretin.

snotblood said:
So I was aquiring so many torches mid way thru ladder that it became a chore to mule the lower ones. So I'd create a private game called "Torch Hunt" and I'd go to the Tower in the Black Marsh and 'hide' the torch on some random level. Once it was hidden Id go back to camp and have my friend make a game called free torch, where once it was full he would give the game name and pass to my Torch Hunt game. Once there I'd party everyone and tell them that the torch was in the Tower somewhere.

Hilarity ensues. Accusations of 'there is no free torch" were common, even though there was. At one point I got so good at hiding the torch that people were actually running right past it. I'd sorta tag along and at one point I had to even give clues as to which level it was on.

It's truly is a great way to get some entertainment value out of watching noobzors trying to get something for nothing. What's even funnier is that I never bothered to clear the level of any monsters (since I'd usually tele to the drop spot) and each level becoming littered with purple X's of death.
I'd be tempted to find one of those spaces outside the walls to drop the torch at. Close enough to see with alt held down, but just outside everyone's range.

What amazes me the most on reset is the guys who don't know how to do the khalim's quest in act 3 :shocked:

There are so used to getting through act 3 by doing travincal/meph that they don't even know where to find the body parts.

Zalcitabine said:
What amazes me the most on reset is the guys who don't know how to do the khalim's quest in act 3 :shocked:

There are so used to getting through act 3 by doing travincal/meph that they don't even know where to find the body parts.

What body parts? The horn, eye and brain you mean? :rolleyes:

jag said:
What body parts? The horn, eye and brain you mean? :rolleyes:
No, you weird noobling, it's Wirt's Leg + 1 TP + 1 HEL in the cube... And if it's raining on Kurast when you transmute the Flail, then you get 100% godly drops on Mephisto (OMG you never read the chans on b.net) ? :badteeth:

I like making games called "Free Keys Here" and running around dropping "keys." Not Keys of Terror, Hate, or Destruction, just plain vanilla keys that you can buy from Akara. It was especially fun when they first introduced the Ubers and not everyone knew what to do to get to them.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High