Interesting bug: Annihilus in SP

Cool I found out a great way to funnel chickens using bonewalls with my bonemancer. You just need to roll a good map, but then its like chicken luge. Gonna keep herding until I get a perfect anni.:grin:

Chicken Luge... that's great... if only I had a necro in hell diff :(

If this exploit is possible on the realms (which I assume it is), this could really change the economy. We may be witnessing the beggining of a huge surge of anni's and them becoming worth a pgem or less.

If this exploit is possible on the realms (which I assume it is), this could really change the economy. We may be witnessing the beggining of a huge surge of anni's and them becoming worth a pgem or less.

Well, the anni is like the gheed's ... you can only have 1 of them at a time... I don't think people will even BOTHER having more than 1 per character... it wouldn't be worth the time to log in a mule to trade for one, or vice versa.

I still can't believe it really...

Annihilus
Small Charm
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
Required Level: 70
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 110
Fingerprint: 0x66a3549b
+20 to Strength
+20 to Energy
+20 to Dexterity
+20 to Vitality
All Resistances +12
+8% to Experience Gained
+1 to All Skill Levels

Well, got it. I finally managed to chase another chicken to the graveyard. Here we go... -I'll save you the journey, if you think mercs are stupid... That chicken AI needs some serious rethinking :p And after a hard and exhausting fight with _bloodraven_ at P1 (oh brave me), this is the result.

I haven't used it, because I just wanted to see it, it sounded rather rediculous... Also, it should not be allowed in SP, it'll probably get accepted anyway, but meh :(

Despite that, the stats for information's sake:
Annihilus
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x166e0f97
+13 to Strength
+13 to Energy
+13 to Dexterity
+13 to Vitality
All Resistances +11
+6% to Experience Gained
+1 to All Skill Levels

edit: lol: typed andy instead of raven :x

Does it work for 1.11b?

It's funny how this thread blew up and then fizzled so quickly - is everyone off chasing chickenZ now? :tongue:

@Brak
The chicken luge bit is just too funny :laugh:

This is bad, it could pretty much ruin the SP trade pool, since it's so easy to do.

Had nothing to do when waiting to duel LE/Ray so I tried it out just to see.

Annihilus
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xf4b40dea
+16 to Strength
+16 to Energy
+16 to Dexterity
+16 to Vitality
All Resistances +13
+7% to Experience Gained
+1 to All Skill Levels

I think the mods should really make a judgement call quickly on this. :shocked:

Oh yeah!!!

Annihilus
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x4c107a41
+20 to Strength
+20 to Energy
+20 to Dexterity
+20 to Vitality
All Resistances +20
+10% to Experience Gained
+1 to All Skill Levels

Well, I'm currently to lazy to do it, will try later. Any chance to drop torch, that would be omgwtfpwn :smiley:

Actually tried it :grin: :hide:

edit: nice drixx! how many runs did it take to score a perfect anni? :)

I'm not chasing any chickens to Blood Raven today for obvious reasons. Will try in few days :tongue:

Yeah, I'd wait until the mods made a ruling myself, but since they're taking so long to make an appearance I've taken that as a cue it's kosher.

Farmed 6 anni's so far, none perfect yet but a couple decent ones. I've got it down to a system. (In fact, I might even post a chicken runner miniguide to help players optimize run times). I was just going to start offering these charms out (I'm only interested in perfect, dang you Drizz) :evil: so all of these will either be deleted or passed on to someone else. As easy as this is, most probably won't need/want the handouts, but I felt obligated to ask.

Yeah... send me one of those liq :azn: ... For some reason my chicken spawned lightning immune

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High