I'm GG, and I'm a D2 addict.

Welcome, welcome! Please leave your brain at the door. Here is your squid-proof straightjacket, and line up at the bar for a drink. Cheers!

Stony

*chorus hello GG
who shall we start with today then??
old fat guy:i'll start off i have been off d2 for almost an hour now, im starting to tremble, i don't know if i can take it (starts sobbing)
instructer:it's ok bob, we all know whatur going through
assembly:u must fight it bob!!!
instructer:now who's next?
nerdy dood:i'll go, i have been off d2 for over a week now (rampant applause from rest of assembly) im beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel
Instructer:CONGRATULATIONS GREG, YOUR TRAINING IS COMPLETE!!!!
assembly:yay greg!!!!!
instructer:well albino elf how about you, why don't you tell us how long u've been off d2?
albino elf:almost 5 minutes, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!! I MUST PLAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (runs out of room mumbling something about a hybrid barb)
instructer:he's jsut not rdy for treatment yet i guess

ok so a little OT but im tired and a little hyped up on pain killers for my ankle i just crapped up. anywho welcome to the spf!!!

on a side note i now realize i have been spelling instructor iwth an e this whole time and not an o, i apoligize to any who might be offended by my laziness as i won't be changein it all

Welcome the the SPF! :wave:

Incidentally, if you are interested in a 1.10 Hell-capable Skellimancer, check out Nightfish's Guide (aka: the Fishymancer.) I just got mine killed (HC) at level 59 - but that was only due to inattention. Had I not been busy treasure hunting while my skellies were whomping up on monsters I would never have died. (This was NM Flayer Jungle on /players 8, wearing ~300% MF gear. Skellies killed an LE who must have also been FE or something, and I got hit by the bolts when my hand wasn't hovering over the rejuvs...)

Cheers!
Burke

Welcomme to the SPF! As the Daleks and Cybermen used to say "Resistance is futile". The addiction will take over your life. Just ask my wife...

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High