I'm GG, and I'm a D2 addict.

GooberGrape1

Jan 24, 2004
I'm GG, and I'm a D2 addict.

Just thought I'd introduce myself to the true SP'ers.

I'm old school, been on battle.net since before starcraft had a brood war and rolled dice when D&D had an A in front of it.

I'm back to reclaim D2 as a viable and hack-free game to enjoy - Single Player Style!

I'll be stalking the SPF, hope to add something worthwhile once i relearn for 1.10. So far, archers still destroy Hell CS, but my windforce might have something to do with that. I'll be untwinked for SP.

GG

Welcome aboard, GG! :wave:

I would suggest you read the FAQ, though since we recently went through a forum wipeout, let me simply invite you to join either the SC or the HC ladder and have a blast! :D

Welcome to the SPF! Enjoy your stay here! :)

Your not the only addict here ;). Soon you'll also be SPF addict. :D

Welcome to the SPF, glad to have a new member, and by the way, love the avatar... I love the game and that one is a great picture

Welcome aboard. Go go Bogardan! 5 mana ang get it back! I guess you are trying the Hammerdin these days...

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay...

The EMB is over there, the HC ladder is just yonder, and the SC Ladder is right here. Have a look at the FAQ's.

What sorts of characters do you like to play?

Porius

1.09 I liked archers, they were fastest through Hell CS. Helps that I got a windforce.

1.10 I just beat Normal with a skellymancer, but NM is really hard now. My old archer still hoses Hell CS with Strafe, so I will probably start a pure Strafezon in SP. The new rare bows are wicked good.

Welcome to this weird and wonderfull spot on the WWW.

Leave your brain in one of those jars, please. No need for it here, it would probably be a safety hazard.

Have one on me at the EMB, or just claim it on Durf's card. It's probably still on the floor there, somewhere.

Welcome to the SPF! Please check in all your personal belongings with the clerk, who will then issue you a straightjacket and direct you to our FAQ's and blaming Durf.

crg

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High