ignore

Borlag said:
hmm I remember someone saying that there isn't a thread where NF wouldn't post twice...guess he was right

Who said that? I know I once said that I post at least once in almost every thread, but twice? :scratch: One thing's for sure, though: I'm probably spending more time here than actually playing the game. :lol: Kinda weird when you think on it. :teeth:

Borlag said:
Can you say addicted?

then im addicted to..

i always alt - tab while playing after completing couple of quest or after some MF runs to se what cool new threads have been posted :)

makes it more fun to play!

i spend more time here than in game on some days, but at weekends its d2 all the way.
+1 post count to me. :lol:
im surprised this hasnt been closed, almost a day it been going and still spamming pwns this thead.

someone said spam?? ok im in for it and i have a secret weapon

Lone Wolf's Master Bumper

+1 to Forum Addictness
+398 Post Count (based on Forum Membership Length)
+4 to BUMP! Skill
Faster Post Rate (20)

*hopes vega dont bring out his weapon of massdestruction*

well i have my large charm of posting which gives +2 post count per post, post generation +5 (per hour) and 50% resistance to mods.

i like that a thread titled "ignore this thread" gets more interest and attention than many other threads. we're all clearly VERY bad at following instructions. its like when somebody tells you, "Don't think about a pink elephant, right now!" you know you're all thinking about pink elephants. so please, don't read this post. :D

Edit: Post count +2

Gosh, I really had to do it!

PS: Ever received this one?

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
  1. Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 60 seconds.

i have quite a few times. iv even managed to do it on posting in 1 thread, going back to main menu, clicking another thread, read the first few posts, then type in my reply, all with dial up. :lol:
and to follow on from whomhead, i can tell your all thinking of flying monkeys with red underwear on right as this moment.
telepathy should be used more often in day to day life hehe....

But then Anderson realized he was in the wrong thread. To find back to his thread he only had tio follow the trail of cheese bullets...

Huorn said:
But then Anderson realized he was in the wrong thread. To find back to his thread he only had tio follow the trail of cheese bullets...

Mr Anderson, welcome back... so nice to see you again...

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High