how far can superdave go? [by superdave]

SteveTodd said:
Considering the time it takes to kill a single monster or worse yet a boss back of stone skin monsters if Dave updated us on his progress as much as everyone is asking it would look like this...

I killed a pack of Fanatic Extra Strong Extra Fast Stone Skin Urders today

Let the man work. Its like a book, he has to finish a chapter.

PFS said:
NASE said:
And you know what some say about a book. It is not the end that is important, it is the journey that gives the most pleasure.
I have a horrible feeling that the end of this book will not give Superdave much pleasure.

I reckon either Hell Ancients, WSK Souls or Bugged Vipers will be a very sad chapter.

If he makes it past Hell Ancients I predict he'll get nuked as he comes out of the staircase from the WSK into Baals Throneroom on top of a Soul pack.

How is he managing physical immunes? I mean those succabi (hell temptress I think) will be total *****es to kill...

olympus said:
I have to agree, I dont see how he could get by the ancients...but if he does manage, then I would definitly see souls taking him out...nevertheless, it is quite amazing how far you have already gotten... I salute you Dave

Barrynor said:
Honestly? I think Dave will do as Dave does, and if the character goes, she'll go with a smile. After all, no matter what happens, this is an accomplishment that sticks out beyond normal endurance.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High