how far can superdave go? [by superdave]

NotBlastR said:
i started reading this thread at first because i thought i knew the auther in real life, a homeless guy named superdave that goes aroung the town on his bike fighting vampires(so he thinks, he's a little slow, lol), but i got hooked by the first few sentances and read all 75 pages of this thread in about 3 hours. wow, you rock dave keep it up i was a bit saddened that the story wasn't at an end when i got to the end but it makes for good reading and i will be sure to follow until you are standing on Big B's dead mangled body.i think you have inspired me to start playing HC when i go home. GL.

Negro

NotBlastR said:
pedu said:
Now how could he play diablo if he would be fighting vampires on his bike?

Welcome btw. 👍
wireless connection laptop screwed to his bike maybe? :rolleyes:

"Superdave, Superdave"
"his hardcore zon is very brave"
"she fights her way through nightmare and hell"
"if she's about to die hopefully she'll find a well"
"but she can't die, cuz duh, it's Superdave!"

negro

NotBlastR said:
§Hex Vex§ said:
No, no, you've got it all wrong. Its 58.659%, not 33.267 or 83.549%.
statistics=Numerical data.

numerical=Expressed in or counted by numbers.

data=Factual information, especially information organized for analysis or used to reason or make decisions.

factual=Of the nature of fact; real.

real=Being or occurring in fact or actuality.

actuality=enough with the numbers...

focus more on my poem about superdave :azn:
"Superdave, Superdave"
"his hardcore zon is very brave"
"she fights her way through nightmare and hell"
"if she's about to die hopefully she'll find a well"
"but she can't die, cuz duh, it's Superdave!"
meant to be sung in tune with the spiderman theme.you gotta love it.

negro

crawlingdeadman said:
NotBlastR said:
i started reading this thread at first because i thought i knew the auther in real life, a homeless guy named superdave that goes aroung the town on his bike fighting vampires(so he thinks, he's a little slow, lol), but i got hooked by the first few sentances and read all 75 pages of this thread in about 3 hours. wow, you rock dave keep it up i was a bit saddened that the story wasn't at an end when i got to the end but it makes for good reading and i will be sure to follow until you are standing on Big B's dead mangled body.i think you have inspired me to start playing HC when i go home. GL.

Negro
omg we had a crazy dave in my home town that sounds like that guy. our dave was messed up from vietnam. he'd walk backwards pretty much everywhere he went, he would typically wear no shirt or shoes, and he carried around a bowstaff. he would do kungfu stuff around town with it but he was pretty much harmless. eveyone kept an eye out for him and mostly everyone felt sorry for him. last time i saw him he'd scavenged a wheel chair and was going down the sidewalk in it backwards :undecided: wonder what happened to him, hope he's alright.

Bliphgar said:
crawlingdeadman said:
omg we had a crazy dave in my home town that sounds like that guy. our dave was messed up from vietnam. he'd walk backwards pretty much everywhere he went, he would typically wear no shirt or shoes, and he carried around a bowstaff. he would do kungfu stuff around town with it but he was pretty much harmless. eveyone kept an eye out for him and mostly everyone felt sorry for him. last time i saw him he'd scavenged a wheel chair and was going down the sidewalk in it backwards :undecided: wonder what happened to him, hope he's alright.
I TOTALLY believe you.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High