Hello again

Sidhe

Oct 9, 2021
So it's been aeons, or at least a good many years, since I've last been to and posted anything on the SPF. 2007 I think? Maybe 2008?
Happy to have found this new SPF housing after an initial little panic over not being able to reactivate my account at the old site, haha!

I'm not sure anyone remembers me, tbh. Luckily, I've seen a few familiar names, and not just in the informative pages and guides either!

I lost all my old characters and stashes due to moving around some the last decade+, and breaking stuffs. So I've started anew with the D2R.
So far I have a total of one Sorceress called Elehyn who is still wandering around in Act I. I'm really enjoying this again though! A lot of memories, not just of the game, but especially of the SPF.

Thank you for still being here!

Welcome back, Sidhe! Of course you are remembered! You'd wonder how many people from back then are still around or have come back! You know the old D2 saying: you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave ;)

Enjoy your stay and may your drops be green and golden (and orange!)!

Welcome home and yes, we do remember you :) It's funny, we actually remember everyone that's resurfaced in the past few months.

Welcome back. Very cool to see yet another returnee from the way-back times. Best of luck the new adventures!

Welcome back Sidhe. Nice to have see you back. Enjoy the 2nd stay . The D2R restart is way less painful than the D2 1.10 restart

Thank you all for the welcomes, that's so sweet!
And yes, I remember/recognise a lot of names, and it's so nice to see many are still at the SPF!

Wish I had as much time to play the game and read/write on the forum as way back then, but I'll settle for trying to pop in regularly. Maybe spend a bit less time in the bar this time round ;)

@Cattleya
I have to be totally honest with you: I very much stole -your- name for one of my characters in another game. Wasn't even a coincidence while looking for flowernames or anything... Hope you don't mind!

@silospen
Even though I used Atma back then, when I get to collecting again, can't wait to try GoMule this time round!
Also, a little while back I was looking for older pics in my mail and I found one of you building a snow-something, lol!

• Haha
Reactions: silospen
I have to be totally honest with you: I very much stole -your- name for one of my characters in another game. Wasn't even a coincidence while looking for flowernames or anything... Hope you don't mind!
I don't mind at all. It's weird, I tend not to actually use it for character names, just account names. I think I'm afraid that my other characters might think I'm playing favorites!

Welcome Sidhe.

Did you write some guide or something way back when? I think I remember your name from somewhere, but I joined about when you say you left (and also had a period of abscence until about 2 years ago).

Always nice to see the forum live up, and see some new members.

You know the old D2 saying: you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave ;)

That's true! Maybe it's more true for the forum though, because I've thought about the SPF more than about the actual game.
You know what I could have kept going on missing though? Dreams that have inexplicable D2 sounds in them, like " Eehehehe.... Rakanishu!! AAAAAHH" or the Inner Sight sound. :geek:

Welcome Sidhe.

Did you write some guide or something way back when? I think I remember your name from somewhere

You must have read heaps of pages in the Bar, I'm afraid to admit... Or maybe a random post about a sept idea that never really manifested (14 sorces sept never really got of the ground). Never wrote a guide, that's what we have the smarter people for!

I don't mind at all. It's weird, I tend not to actually use it for character names, just account names. I think I'm afraid that my other characters might think I'm playing favorites!

That's good to know! It was meant as a sort of tribute, really, and she (my character) did have a purple and white theme going on.

Welcome back, I am a recent return myself. Nice to see so many returning to such a great game!

Dear me, so many old names popping up again, awesome!

Welcome back Sidhe (you should pop to the bar though and you know it :))

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High