Halloween Saw themed Mafia game.

Re: Halloween Saw themed Mafia game.

However, I forgot you got names as results for investigations. In that case I'm not sure. Roleblock still seems plausible though.

This kinda agrees with my idea, either a role block or a limited use ability perhaps. Though on the second investigation it may well be due to the fact Laarz was night killed- after all what cop can share the result of his investigation after his death, Mason or not.

@ Gorny - I'm still interested in this role stealer role, in your first PM was there a percent chance to fail vs a non-mafia member?

This kinda agrees with my idea, either a role block or a limited use ability perhaps. Though on the second investigation it may well be due to the fact Laarz was night killed- after all what cop can share the result of his investigation after his death, Mason or not.

@ Gorny - I'm still interested in this role stealer role, in your first PM was there a percent chance to fail vs a non-mafia member?

You are correct.

I... I'm not following. Women. :)

Yes, both the town and I can win. Or the mafia and I. Or nobody and I. It's not dependant on how you guys play it out. I'm not supposed to kill anyone, nor can I, and it's nearly impossible to complete. It requires precise IRL timing from myself as well. FFFUUUU again TC!

Since I'm willing to let BA live for the day, I'm going for.. hm...

Vote: Zhao_Yue

He's still been less aggressive than I'd expect of him. I'd love to hear a short, one sentence analysis of every player from him.

Are you some sort of survior type role with a specific win condition?

A percent was listed yes..

So as things stand there is a 75% chance Feysal is anti-town and a 25% chance he is pro-town. I wish Mara would show up and let us know his target, if it was Feysal again then that becomes 88/12 (is that right I was never very good at statistics), if he targeted someone else - nobody has come forward to say they were switched, so I suppose we can assume it failed- unless it was Laarz, then Noodle has still got a playmate....

75% to steal a pro town and 0% on an anti town meaning a steal attempt on an anti town would fail and nothing happens.

Atleast that's the way it was explained to me.

What if Marahumm targetted no one?

If Mara targeted no one then that leaves the only lead that Feysal is 75% mafia, 25% town. It is possible he was AFK as has been explained by Leo.

running out with the girlfriends parents this weekend but will try to be around as much as possible (Was posting from my phone earlier)

Not sure theres much left for me to say regarding my role, I think my actions have been trying to help the town as much as possible, but im sure you guys will debate that. I have no problem with the people who are most trustworthy at this point picking a list of 3 possible people to investigate this coming night and I can randomly pick one to keep them on their toes with any possible blockers etc. I am in it to help if theres still a chance. I still dunno why the investigation failed :\

zhao is high on my suspect list because he is keeping his cards close while honing in on others.

also, Leo, you think it would be cruel if there was only one doctor, but 1 cop who only gets names and a 2nd limited one is unheard of? That doesnt make sense....

There are two possible reasons off the top of my head that i can think of for the investigation to fail:

Mafia Role Blocker or Non mafia role blocker and a Global Role block.

I can't confirm as I don't have evidence of a role block of my switch and have no idea if TC would mention it.

I find myself agreeing with Bad Ash. Zhao is keeping things REALLY close while holding everyone else over the barrel of a gun. I can understanding holding people over the barrel of a gun, I've done, I am doing it, but I've been forthcoming about who I am.

Vote: Zhao_Yue

Unless Gorny & Co. (R) over there can crunch a few things over, or Zhao opens up some, I'm sticking with this.

Edit: I'm honestly finding myself drawn to Gorny and Mara (no innuendo intended). Ever since Gorny was able to start talking again he's been pretty straight and helpful with us and Mara was willing to let himself be lynched to help answer some questions for the town. If you were Mafia, you wouldn't allow people to lynch you to answer some questions, unless you were like some weird anti-Mafia mafia role. Which of course could be the case.

This still doesn't change anything: I'll be voting for Zhao unless he opens up or Gorny & Co. (R) can help with their number crunching side quest over there, which I'm not fully understanding.

I would like to test something. YAWP could you switch your vote to Bad Ash for a moment?

Unvote: Zhao_Yue
Vote: Bad Ash

Why? Are you afraid I won't do it because I don't want to sell out my Mafia teammate? I don't have any Mafia teammates.

Are you some sort of survior type role with a specific win condition?

No, it's harder than that to me for reasons I stated before. I'd like to drop the issue to retain a possibility of sharing the victory in the game. I guarantee that I, nor my win condition will interfere with the town's chance of winning this game.

Unvote: Zhao_Yue
Vote: Bad Ash

Why? Are you afraid I won't do it because I don't want to sell out my Mafia teammate? I don't have any Mafia teammates.

Talk about over reacting.

I would like to test something. YAWP could you switch your vote to Bad Ash for a moment?

Would you do what I asked of you?

I am Daniel Matthew, vanilla townie. I cast the spell of silence on YAWP.

TC if you are reading the thread, send YAWP his PM saying he's silenced, if he is Eric Matthews.

Does this mean you believe Bad Ash to be guilty or did you just want to get his vote off yourself?

LOL at getting YAWP to vote for someone, then triggering his silence.....

If that really happens, OMG!

I am Daniel Matthew, vanilla townie. I cast the spell of silence on YAWP.

TC if you are reading the thread, send YAWP his PM saying he's silenced, if he is Eric Matthews.

Damn. If this actually works, YAWP must be fuming about now.

Vanilla townie? And all this time I'd pegged you for a power role.

I have no problem with the people who are most trustworthy at this point picking a list of 3 possible people to investigate this coming night and I can randomly pick one to keep them on their toes with any possible blockers etc.

Who are these most trustworthy players? Will you list them for us or do you want us all to make a list and you pick from the ones you deem trustworthy?

When I investigated myself I got my alignment back from TC. I assumed this was because I clearly knew who I was.

I also never suggested laarz as the "odd day cop" I just reported what I knew. I can speculate that maybe laarz just got names (as stated) and I just get alignment. but uncertain since I've only done myself (har har).

Also Zhao, better to get the role out now. Noodle was on me gorny was curious you claimed for it ankeli voted for me and YAWP said "screw it lynch him anyway"

In my book reason enough to come out instead of wasting a whole day one way or the other.

Also I am aggressive in these games in defending myself. My unvote for nurman, I feel, was the right move and will defend myself if I have to. That's what you experienced zhao, was it good for you?

We've traded barb between each other and you've said I was highly suspicious many times, yet you never placed a vote for me nor really pursued me. Were you going to wait until a sufficient lynch train was on me before committing?

so Zhao... what's your take on yourself?

Are you sleeping alone or with the Godfather tonight?

My take on myself? Handsome, charming and witty, a triple threat of charisma. Sometimes I amaze even myself.

It's interesting you bring up the Godfather, whom do you think it is?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High