Halloween Saw themed Mafia game.

Re: Halloween Saw themed Mafia game.

Nurman's been away. was not going to vote for him on the account that he made one post that was kind of not really contributive, whatever.... i thought TC would've killed him, was not going to waste the lynch.

was not going to lynch Mara. why would he role-claim so early? y'all know how he is. you know he is telling the truth.

and voting Gorny because he is mute and "useless" or whatever does not make sense to me either because other than voting and unvoting and somewhat communicating with us, we know he's handicapped, why get rid of him? Gorny can be somewhat trusted for now. it might change later, but for now, he is safe to me.

Too late to switch to YAWP. Please revote nurman. We need a lynch and his roleclaim sounds like BS. And even if it's true it's not that bad of loss. He has no idea who needs to escape so he can't save people for god knows how long anyway.

Ok guys so who are we lynching? Lots of vote changings going on.

Either we try to change our votes and don't get a lynch, for nurman goes down, already having 5 votes on him. What's it going to be?

Too late to switch to YAWP. Please revote nurman. We need a lynch and his roleclaim sounds like BS. And even if it's true it's not that bad of loss. He has no idea who needs to escape so he can't save people for god knows how long anyway.

Does it really matter? over the course of the next 5 days, both I and nurman are screwed. Nurman because of the suspicious silence, me because everyone thinks I'm just winding a fangzong fengkuang de jie to cover a supposedly mafia self.

And Leo: Why are we following the gorramn movies? What is there to say that TC is running this in tandem with the movies exactly?

Also: What if I had claimed Amanda? It sounds like she's the most pro-mafia character. So it seems, either way, I'm screwed.

i had at first thought she could be a possible Vigi because in the third one, doesn't she start to break away from Jigsaw? i haven't seen past the third one so idk if she lived in the fourth one or not...

you're right, YAWP. how can we know that TC is going by the movies? im just going off what i see and what i know.

Oh noticed a spelling misstake as well. Meant to say "Either we try to change our votes and don't get a lynch, or nurman goes down, already having 5 votes on him. What's it going to be?"

I can see how that could be confusing. In any way I did vote nurman earlier, and I've not changed it yet.

Korial--> when?

Now see this is something I like seeing. Atm I feel like those who are inactive is staying low due to the activity going on. Me being poked and prodded, accused of being mafia, several people willing to lynch either Mara or Gorny etc. Basically staying low until day 1 is over and let the town go for a miss-lynch.

Vote: nurman

Any reasons for your inactivity nurman?

Here it is. A few pages back.

While everyone was still in the first room, debating who to lynch, a door opened and Billy came in on his tricicle, holding a tape recorder. Someone picked it up and pressed play.
“Congratulations, you have passed the first test. You have all worked togetter and have not killed anyone. However, this was just the first test. The next ones will be even harder and maybe more demanding. Rest now as you will need your strenght.â€
Suddently, sleeping gas filled the room and everyone fell down on the ground asleep.

It is now NIGHTTIME. You may not post for the following 24 hours. Actions are to be sent to me either via PM or email as soon as possible.

The loud sound of Billys laugh awoke everyone the next morning. As expected, everyone went into the next room to face the tests in hopes that this nightmare would finally end and they psycho that did this to them would be brought to justice. Billy was in the room also, on his tricycle, holding yet another tape for them to play.
“Welcome once again to my gameâ€, the sinister voice of Jigsaw exclamated,â€I want to play a game. Todays theme is survival. There are 17 of you entering this room. In exactly 48 seconds, the nail bombs in this room will explode killing everyone who has not found shelter. The only way to avoid being killed is find shelter inside the 9 compartments in the walls. Who will live? Who will die? Make your choiceâ€.
As soon as the tape stoped, everyone behind in the previous room and as the door was closing, the body of nurman layed there breathless. With horror in their eyes, they started panicing and looking for ways to shield themselves from the bombs.

nurman is dead.

It is now DAYTIME. You may post freely for the next 48 hours.

Players alive:
1. Dragomir
2. Ankeli
3. Leopold Stotch
4. Laarz
5. I_Told_You
6. Sathoris
7. Bad Ash
8. Zhao_Yue
9. Feysal
10. Goryani
11. Noodle
12. Marahumm
13. Trionth
14. korialstraz
15. Gorny
16. Your Average WoW Player
17. Uraj

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch someone and 10 to lock them.

PS: Don't bother too much with the story.

I wonder why Uraj, ITY and BA was so quick to unvote nurman after the role-claim. :scratchchin:

Wanted to post this last night but was too late. Gonna post it anyway.

Nurman's been away. was not going to vote for him on the account that he made one post that was kind of not really contributive, whatever.... i thought TC would've killed him, was not going to waste the lynch.

Nurman wasn't a candidate for inactivity anymore. His roleclaim was full of holes and the fact that he already had 7 votes on him made him the best target.

you're telling me to swtich when you see YAWP's reactions and the fact that Amanda is the one who is silenced, not Eric in any of the movies? really, Sath? are you with YAWP too?

Oh please, you people couldn't even muster 9 votes on one suspicious person, including you! There was no way we could switch to YAWP so you voting for YAWP is a hell of a lot more scummy. Are you with nurman?

Korial, are you telling me to switch too when you haven't even voted for Nurman yet?

i think we got our mafia here.... at least three of them.

Your logic baffles me.

why are you guys (Korial, YAWP, Sath) pushing me to vote Nurman? bad mafia role play, guys. ;)

Your last posts were devoid of any logic but this one easily tops it. I know enough.

Man I was hoping to see some more posting before I have to sleep.

Anyway I'm quite suspicious of Uraj, ITY, BA and Leo atm. I'm not saying I think all of them are scum, but I'd be somewhat surprised if not one of them are.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High