Going on a study trip.

Mad Mantis

Jun 24, 2003
Going on a study trip.

Today I am leaving for three weeks. Thanks to my university I get a chance to see China and visit some universities there.
Since I have no clue as to how often, if at all, I can log in to check on the forum I would appreciate it you guys would send a PM to one of the other Mods when you need something taken care of. I trust you all will behave yourselves well and I’ll see you in three weeks.

If there is a problem, your best bet is to check the User's Online list on the forum index page, see if any unstealthed moderators are roaming about, and try contacting them first.

Some of us, like me, spend a lot of time on the forum (or are at least online) but are always invisible. So if there are no visible mods on the User list, you can try reaching me with a PM - you'll have a pretty decent chance of getting my attention. :smiley:

awesome! have a fun trip!

im hoping to do some international traveling this year myself...please do share your fun when you get back (i guess in the OT thread?)

Hooray, the Mantis isn't preying anymore! I can bring out my ladybird collection.

China's an amazing place. I loved it when I visited last year. Be warned... the public toilets are not for the faint of heart.

lol...so i've heard (the horror stoires....)

my gf went to shanghai on a business trip...the toilet on the train was just a hole in the floor :shocked: ...lol...you could actaully see the tracks flly by...lol...*whew* nasty....

worst yet would be tipping over while the train is joslting by...

well the only saving grace is you're not allow to use the restroom (ie crap on the tracks) within 10 miles of a train station...:rolleyes:

Sweet so now we can offer the newbs something to smoke instead of a beer.

:smiley:
:cool:

Have fun in China bro it's a blast...

I reckon there are worse things on the railtracks than human poo.

Maybe MM can raise an Iron Golem from the 'mineral deposits' on those tracks...

FrostBurn said:
I reckon there are worse things on the railtracks than human poo.

Maybe MM can raise an Iron Golem from the 'mineral deposits' on those tracks...

That's called a "Clay" Golem

Patsy said:
Not drink beer?!?!

NEVAH!!

Have fun pooping on the railroad tracks, MM. Try to aim for something and then say, 'Ole'!

-Patsy
"Cogito ergo doleo."

yah but mixing too much beer with the use of that rudimentery toilet system can have disasterously results :laugh:

Necrochild313 said:
That's called a "Clay" Golem
im with NC on that one..probably more clay than iron ...:grin:

but really a golem i don't wanna run into...

hey anyone watch dogma? remeber the *ahem* "crap" golem/demon (looked like a fire golem out of "crap"? :laugh:

garion said:
hey anyone watch dogma? remeber the *ahem* "crap" golem/demon (looked like a fire golem out of "crap"? :laugh:

I havent' seen Dogma, but I'm 99% sure that that scene was shot in China.

Necrochild313 said:
I havent' seen Dogma, but I'm 99% sure that that scene was shot in China.

lol...i wouldn't put it past teh zainy kevin smith :laugh:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High