Gauss members V2

Re: Gauss members V2

Heya!

Name: Adam

Intrests/hobbies: Well, I'm pretty lazy guy, so I couldnt care less about jogging and swimming and stuff like that. Just like having a good time such as party with my friends or just relax at home with my girlfriend and watch a proper movie. And yeah, playing diablo ofcourse.

D2 history: I played d2 like four years ago or something, anyways was quite awhile ago. So I picked it up again like a mounth ago.
Why do you want to join: I'm so sick of Softcore since it's so easy to get the gear, I srsly geared up my assassin with all the good **** u can get in a week... And hardcore is so dead in NM and Hell so it's quite boring to play on pubs and it's filled with PKs... So I want to join because I need some good people to play quest around with!

Who told you about Gauss and got anyone who can vouch for you: No one told be about you Gauss, I was just checking out the HC forums here on dii.net and found this topic.

Chars: Well, level 71 "Ball-to-aller" sorceress (hybrid fire / cold) [ I dont rly play on her since I muled away her gear and got disconnected.......] I suppose I'll reroll another character, like tomorrow or sumthing... Maybe this night :D haven't decided what to reroll though
Accounts: DrPron

Heya!

Name: Adam

Intrests/hobbies: Well, I'm pretty lazy guy, so I couldnt care less about jogging and swimming and stuff like that. Just like having a good time such as party with my friends or just relax at home with my girlfriend and watch a proper movie. And yeah, playing diablo ofcourse.

D2 history: I played d2 like four years ago or something, anyways was quite awhile ago. So I picked it up again like a mounth ago.
Why do you want to join: I'm so sick of Softcore since it's so easy to get the gear, I srsly geared up my assassin with all the good **** u can get in a week... And hardcore is so dead in NM and Hell so it's quite boring to play on pubs and it's filled with PKs... So I want to join because I need some good people to play quest around with!

Who told you about Gauss and got anyone who can vouch for you: No one told be about you Gauss, I was just checking out the HC forums here on dii.net and found this topic.

Chars: Well, level 71 "Ball-to-aller" sorceress (hybrid fire / cold) [ I dont rly play on her since I muled away her gear and got disconnected.......] I suppose I'll reroll another character, like tomorrow or sumthing... Maybe this night :D haven't decided what to reroll though
Accounts: DrPron

Hi Adam, first of you raised a gauss error #1, so please do take the time to read the first post of this thread with the .rules and more important information.
Also for secrurity reasons you need a vouch from a senior member, sadly this is needed these days.

Last edited:
Re: Gauss members V2 (Europe Hardcore Ladder)

Name: CC will do, I guess

Interests/hobbies: watching series, playing D2 now and then. I play some in- and outdoor soccer as well and I do some running on the side to keep in shape. Also pretty heavy forum spammer here.

D2 history: played some when it came out, then left it for long long time. Then when I got my own comp I started again and playing it online ever since. That's about 3 years by now and signed up here in the process.
Whenever I get bored I try to either leave the game alone (impossible) or try a build I've never done before. My last project was a Berserker and it was a big disappointment, so that lead me to a new challenge: HC.

I actually played some HC before with Bipoe, Marcello and Jalle which was AWESOME. I might be able to get that thrill back with Gauss, who knows.

Chars: on HC? None yet. SC? Boltress, Javazon, Fartnecro and Berserker are my builds that can actually kill something in hell.
Accounts: the one of interest is my freshly made and pretty suitable *resurrection

In your application, state that you have read and understood the gauss channel rules and information.

Read and understood.
As for a voucher, I haven't really looked into that yet. I could ask TJ, Mr Kaxe or KrazeyIvan if they can, but I'm not sure if they're still active here.

Last edited:

Name: CC will do, I guess

Interests/hobbies: watching series, playing D2 now and then. I play some in- and outdoor soccer as well and I do some running on the side to keep in shape. Also pretty heavy forum spammer here.

D2 history: played some when it came out, then left it for long long time. Then when I got my own comp I started again and playing it online ever since. That's about 3 years by now and signed up somewhere in the process.
Whenever I get bored I try to either leave the game alone (impossible) or try a build I've never done before. My last project was a Berserker and it was a big disappointment, so that lead me to a new challenge: HC.

I actually played some HC before with Bipoe, Marcello and Jalle which was AWESOME. I might be able to get that thrill back with Gauss, who knows.

Chars: on HC? None yet. SC? Boltress, Javazon, Fartnecro and Berserker are my builds that can actually kill something in hell.
Accounts: the one of interest is my freshly made and pretty suitable *resurrection

Read and understood.
As for a voucher, I haven't really looked into that yet. I could ask TJ, Mr Kaxe or KrazeyIvan if they can, but I'm not sure if they're still active here.

Hey CC, first of all welcome to the dark side! ( Hardcore ftw )
Your post-count here alone is already enough to get into gauss I reckon so i'll just add you right away, especially since you played with some old skool gaussers who will most likely vouch for you. :yes:
Not sure about TJ ( i'm fairly new to gauss so not familiar with all the old nick/handles ) but Kaxe and Ivan still play although mainly on monday-evening, since we're trying to start another KTA run as you might have seen in the KTA thread, although IRL stuff is slowing us down a bit :whistling:

Anyhow welcome to gauss, rightclick the chatbot for most important commands and info, and enjoy your stay:)

Awesomeness. Thanks for the quick entry, I was kinda hoping that would happen. I might tune in on the KTA, but I got a project of my own atm. See Player Matchup for it. Pretty cool stuff actually, but if none of the other dudes can play it's probably going to be Gauss for me.

Thanks again.

Grtz CC

I'd vouch for Eric anyday! Glad to see you are interested in HC again dude, hope yo see ya around gauss but as Urbz said, i'm a ghost atm; Monday night KTA only until the reset!

Technical question: how many player slots are there in the gauss channel?

I always thought channel populations could be infinite?

Technical question: how many player slots are there in the gauss channel?

I'm not aware of any technical limit, we have around 20 people with 10 afk in the channel regularly in the evening. I reckon the technical limit is way in the hundreds, but the bot will then severly 'lag' because he has to throttle his whispers and messages. We will deal with that when it happens, first measure would be to limit greets and news whispers.

Urbz, pm me when you're on! Acc is Vitryssen and the char is kb-tehmachine !

Hi again mate, nice to hear you sorted new keys. One more thing though I almost forget, check out the first post of this thread again :yes:

Hey!
I have been away for a long time, I had an account before, "Dragon_Claw" and have been playing with gauss, now I would be happy if I could get safe added with my new account, "Efoe_Dragon" as well. I made a mistake and tried to get in the channel with that account earlier and it ended up in the way that I can't enter the channel with Efoe_Dragon OR Dragon_Claw. please, put them back on the safelist again ^^ I really need some help.... my new character is a necro in lvl 33.. Thanks for everything.

Hey!
I have been away for a long time, I had an account before, "Dragon_Claw" and have been playing with gauss, now I would be happy if I could get safe added with my new account, "Efoe_Dragon" as well. I made a mistake and tried to get in the channel with that account earlier and it ended up in the way that I can't enter the channel with Efoe_Dragon OR Dragon_Claw. please, put them back on the safelist again ^^ I really need some help.... my new character is a necro in lvl 33.. Thanks for everything.

Sorted. Unipbanned and added new account, welcome back. Take the time to re-familiarise yourself with the rules and enjoy.

ouh, just tried to get in the channel again but it said the channel was restricted :O I can't join it :/

Cant wait for the ladder reset anymore, so today i joined the gauss channel with my old acc *viz, but it wasnt safeadded anymore, if any admin can remember me, i would like to join the gauss community once again ;)

ty

Cant wait for the ladder reset anymore, so today i joined the gauss channel with my old acc *viz, but it wasnt safeadded anymore, if any admin can remember me, i would like to join the gauss community once again ;)

ty

Safe-added again and welcome back. Take the time to re-familiarise yourself with the rules and enjoy your stay :yes:
ps: i checked the safelist and it just showed all your other accounts but not thisone, heh :)

Any chance of getting an invite? I would appreciate it.

edit. read first post

Name:pontus
Intrests/hobbies: games,movies,sports
D2 history: played some reset a few years ago. I think we were about 2-3rd team to go guardian.
Why do you want to join: no friends to party with
Who told you about Gauss and got anyone who can vouch for you: nobody
Chars: wowvilkenbabe,skelettmannen
Accounts: brorgroda

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High