Gauss members V2

Re: Gauss members V2

It happens that im still banned from channel "/join op gauss" "you are banned from that channel" (because if found it first on google and tried the channel). It would be nice to unban me when im online.
Think tomorrow nearly the whole day and some time this night.
Sincerely
Ben

It happens that im still banned from channel "/join op gauss" "you are banned from that channel" (because if found it first on google and tried the channel). It would be nice to unban me when im online.
Think tomorrow nearly the whole day and some time this night.
Sincerely
Ben

Sorted :yes:

Hallo Urbz,

this looks totally wrong. After i started Diablo from Steam (because i wanted to have the ability to chat ingame) it looks like Blizzard banned my Key. I just dont get it how something like that happens that way and wrote the Blizzard Support immediately.
However it looks now like i am a liar, but im not. Therefore i dont think Blizzard will change things which have been done, so i think i will concentrate on the real life.
Im not sure if Steam or Winamp / Kaspersky / Vmware killed my Key, but im sure i didnt use a crack or illegal stuff. What i did use was daemon tools because i didnt want to change the cd's all the time. Maybe that got me down.
I wonder if Blizzard will explain me what happened.
I thank you for your effort Urbz, and i think ill purchase a new key when 1.13 is released ; or if the Blizzard Support Team answers me :coffee: .
You can delete my account after one day. Im sorry.

Yeaterday night i also created some characternames which are 100% copyrightprotected in the real world. Maybe thats the thing.

This is the first time something like that happend to me :dontknow: .
I just dont get it.

sincerely,

Bernhard Stegen

Hallo Urbz,

this looks totally wrong. After i started Diablo from Steam (because i wanted to have the ability to chat ingame) it looks like Blizzard banned my Key. I just dont get it how something like that happens that way and wrote the Blizzard Support immediately.
However it looks now like i am a liar, but im not. Therefore i dont think Blizzard will change things which have been done, so i think i will concentrate on the real life.
Im not sure if Steam or Winamp / Kaspersky / Vmware killed my Key, but im sure i didnt use a crack or illegal stuff. What i did use was daemon tools because i didnt want to change the cd's all the time. Maybe that got me down.
I wonder if Blizzard will explain me what happened.
I thank you for your effort Urbz, and i think ill purchase a new key when 1.13 is released ; or if the Blizzard Support Team answers me :coffee: .
You can delete my account after one day. Im sorry.

Yeaterday night i also created some characternames which are 100% copyrightprotected in the real world. Maybe thats the thing.

This is the first time something like that happend to me :dontknow: .
I just dont get it.

sincerely,

Bernhard Stegen

Howdy Bernhard, dont worry im sure you're legit mate :yes:
I hope you get an answer from Blizz regarding this matter because this sounds pretty lame, got no idea what could've caused this really but i doubt it has to do with charnames to be honest.
I hope to see you back soon or at least at 1.13 ! ( gladly d2 is pretty cheap these days, i heard some discount online shop sells a d2c + lod set for like 6 euro in total )
We will not remove your account though, dont worry about that.
Anyhow take care and hopefully till soon !

Name: William
Intrests/hobbies: Music, Soccer, Friends, Beer :)
D2 history: Started playin' when the game came out and have been playin'
irregularly since then :)
Why do you want to join: Sick and tierd of Softcore and i'd like to meet some new and nice people to play with!
Who told you about Gauss and got anyone who can vouch for you: Frusciante!
Chars: None for the moment, phat hammerdin inc! =)
Accounts: Whiled

Why do you want to join: Sick and tierd of Softcore and i'd like to meet some new and nice people to play with!

Irl friend of mine and i totally vouch for him!

Howdy William, with John's vouch i could add you right away but it seems your account has been muted somehow ? :scratchhead:
Not sure how to fix it, maybe try contact the retailer? you bought your d2 and they might replace it? That's what Jake did anyhow.
Let us know when it's sorted and we'll add you mate, gl anyhow!

Hi there :)
And thanks!
Dno really what could have happened.. Last time I played everything was fine, that was a year ago tho!

Ordered new keys now so :) Should have them in two days I think!

Name: Sam

Interests/hobbies: Gaming, movies, T.V., running

D2 history: Played off and on since Classic came out

Why do you want to join: I just got into D2 again after a long hiatus about a week or so ago, and naturally was playing softcore. I didn't rush and did everything myself in single-player games, but once Hell Baal was down I left my seclusion. Thus, last night I was getting a few more levels on my Sorc so that I could start Meph running in a bunch of Bot Baal Runs and I thought to myself, "What's the point?" I'd much rather play with a community interested in playing the game "as it was meant to be played" (this is debatable, of course).

So, anyway, I'd love to join up as I think being in a community of like-minded players (and throwing the HC aspect into the mix) would make D2 much more interesting for me. I don't intend to put myself in a situation where I might get PK'd in an unfair fashion, so I think a community like this is exactly what I'm looking for. Since I don't have anyone to vouch for me, what should I do? Hopefully I can work around it.

Who told you about Gauss and got anyone who can vouch for you: No one, found out about it myself after searching around for a community still running on these forums.

Chars: None on EU at the moment.

Accounts: *Seryph118

Last edited:

Hey Sam, sorry but for security reasons you will need a vouch from a gauss member to get safelisted in gauss.

Floyd

Hey Sam, sorry but for security reasons you will need a vouch from a gauss member to get safelisted in gauss.

Floyd

This seems a bit harsh but sadly some sort of security-check is needed, if you want to start a new char though on euro server i wouldnt mind playing some so we get to know eachother a bit, and then who knows :) ( ok that might sound like a cyber advert but it isnt really, heh )

Ps: You raised a gauss error #1, so please do take the time to read the first post of this thread with the .rules and more important information.

Last edited:

This seems a bit harsh but sadly some sort of security-check is needed, if you want to start a new char though on euro server i wouldnt mind playing some so we get to know eachother a bit, and then who knows :) ( ok that might sound like a cyber advert but it isnt really, heh )

ps: you also made gauss error #1

i could join in, pretty much bored with every single other character i got so far, so might start a wako build for fun xD

Hi there! I'm a bit interested to join Gauss but, from some reasons never asked on the diii.net forum, so why not? :p

Floyd

Where to start from someone that don't knows any gauss member? :O

Thanks in advance for the answer ;)

P.S: I've already managed to talk to someone from my country who is in Op Gauss, but he's never answering in chat room :/

Last edited:

Hey all, right, basically i left when 1.09 came out, got bored of a few games and have come back to d2 cos its well addictive, looking for people to level with and I got told about op gauss, so would love to be able to join the community and level with you guys Name: Richard
Intrests/hobbies: guitar, pc games, nature, fantasy books
D2 history: started in 1.07 through to 1.09, enjoyed it until 1.10 was released and it got boring, alot of my friends left at the time so i did as well
Why do you want to join: To have a laugh and level with safe people with out the fear of tppk ;D
Who told you about Gauss and got anyone who can vouch for you: acc name rawr. told me about the channel, dont have anyone to vouch for me as ive only recently started again (late july)
Chars: Of-Hurt lvl 1, Laughter lvl 1, Slowpaw lvl 1
Accounts: abusemepls

Would be cool if you could vouch for me and get me in there, look forward to hearing back from anyone lol

Peace xx

Hey all, right, basically i left when 1.09 came out, got bored of a few games and have come back to d2 cos its well addictive, looking for people to level with and I got told about op gauss, so would love to be able to join the community and level with you guys Name: Richard
D2 history: started in 1.07 through to 1.09, enjoyed it until 1.10 was released and it got boring, alot of my friends left at the time so i did as well
Why do you want to join: To have a laugh and level with safe people with out the fear of tppk ;D
Who told you about Gauss and got anyone who can vouch for you: acc name rawr. told me about the channel, dont have anyone to vouch for me as ive only recently started again (late july)

Would be cool if you could vouch for me and get me in there, look forward to hearing back from anyone lol

Peace xx

Hey Guys, Vouch for Richard very nice guy, wants to get back into playing again ive missed playing with him :)
Regards x

Hi there! I'm a bit interested to join Gauss but, from some reasons never asked on the diii.net forum, so why not? :p

Where to start from someone that don't knows any gauss member? :O

Thanks in advance for the answer ;)

P.S: I've already managed to talk to someone from my country who is in Op Gauss, but he's never answering in chat room :/

Where to start? I'd say at the first post really, it can't hurt to at least sign up properly :yes:

ps: who was this gausser you speak of?

Peace xx

You raised a gauss error #1, so please do take the time to read the first post of this thread with the .rules and more important information.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High