Gauss members V2

Re: Gauss members V2

Sorry to bother, but I'd like to know if my mule account *vonMulestein have been safe listed? I'd rather not go through the same ordeal I did when the Koyen mule account wasn't, heh.

Thanks.

It was not, i have added it.

-dyolf

So..I haven't touched to op gauss channel since this thread came up (because of the possible insta-kick / ban / wham :) )..just to make sure..when / how do we know that / if we are added?

I hope we are back in...not that I have been around to test this theory as I helped my mate out being his assistant GM (read: Monkeyboi) for a DnD 3.5 Evil campaign! I promised people I will be in Wednesday after I cleaned the hou...oh ****! That didn't get done either! CURSE YOU DICE GAMING! *shakes fist

So..I haven't touched to op gauss channel since this thread came up (because of the possible insta-kick / ban / wham :) )..just to make sure..when / how do we know that / if we are added?

Oh, everyone already safelisted stayed safelisted, you can all use the channel as usual.

Nice to know something of the background and interests of all you people, enjoyed reading it :thumbsup:

Although i do not meet the requirement of "alot of posts or a long time membership in here," i'm still going to give it a go.

Name: Sven
Interest: Gym, Alcohol & Playing Diablo.
Characters: 92,7 Elemental druid on HCL (Metamorfoos). Making a classic blizzard sorceress.
Accounts: EX-Snoopie ; EX-Snoopie2 - - Both basicly always online.

Additional info:
Actualy i just joined Diablo after a few years brake (1,5 weeks ago), since many of my old-time friends came back too. Now i'm just looking specificly channels like this - place to hang around, with normal people.

Vouch: no vouch. :(

Hiya.

My names Glynn.

Aged 39

I'm a gardener by trade.

My interests are Zooooming around the country in my CLK230 Kompressor Sport.Beautiful car.Sadly,it's alot more interesting than me :D Every summer I go surfing in Cornwall,England.I would'nt call it surfing though,more like standing on the board and falling off :) I love music,reading and maybe watching a good film.Used to be abit of a Chess addict until I discovered that intellect was required.Just had my first flying lesson.Will take more when the summer season is over.For some reason I buy alot of trainers,maybe I'm Diablo's answer to Imelda Marcos(send your boots to me).I have a habit of finding really nice girlfriends in other countries.They have a really bad habit of dumping me :(.Not much more to say about me of any interest(not that there ever was).I'm quite happy with life :)

My gaming interests are Counterstrike(the condition zero version now),Football manager(used to be Cm),loads of old speccy games and of course, Diablo.

First played Diablo in 2001 (1.09) and for years was a complete SC MF addict.Played with alot of real life friends,they've all quit now but I'm convincing them to rejoin.Found everything,got bored and switched to HC this year.Best thing I ever did in the game.Staying alive is a wonderful way to play .I know it's abit nerdy,but those few hours I get lovingly creating my chars really has become an alternative way of life.When I R.I.P,it really hurts :p

The second best thing I did is join Gauss.It's a great community full of MATURE(some are even older than me),skilled and very helpful players(apart from ilikestufftoo1234 and soon 5,he's an ***.But i'm allowed to say that because he's my best m8 in the game :) .

Dyolf deserves a big GZ from all who are in there(and those who are not yet.Not many peeps make the kind of effort he has for the good of the community.What a great guy :)

Currently I have a Sin (Flash-Lightning),A Nec (DroolingPervert),a Sorc (MysticGravy) and I'm about to remake a Pala and another Sin.

My accounts are lovegod,jghc,jghc2 and jg69.

Strange Gauss fact:Believe it or not.I'm a Gauss op! It's a wierd world;)

Well thats enough waffle from me.Take care,say hello and don't R.I.P :)

snoopie. Maybe I could do some playing with you and see if your "our type" along with some of the others here ofc

what chars do you have?

I'll second that motion :) Snoopie, when you are online whisper *Koyen and we'll get a good round of darn monster bashing :)

Name: Vadim
Interests: Blizzard games, UT series, HOMM series. Dancing, skiing, cycling, nature.
Characters: RIP. Leveling javazon now.
Accounts: *Light)ning

I've been playng D2 for quite a long time now, and after the reset started playing HC. Got first rip because of the internet failure, and first TPPK.. Anyway, I'm looking for mates to play with, since my friends stopped playing, and I'm mostly playing alone or public games which is not so great. Right now I don't have any hi-lvl characters to rush others, or Mf some stuff, but as soon as I make them, I'm willing to help.

Vouch: Earl (after a 30 min chat).

See you and gl!

(apart from ilikestufftoo1234 and soon 5,he's an ***.But i'm allowed to say that because he's my best m8 in the game :) .

Awww, i'm touched by this sentiment. Even though you call me an ***, i know you mean i'm like a drug whores ***. . . Everybody loves me!!

:surprise: did i just say that?! :shhh:

As soon as morning comes, i'll add those who have signed up and still haven't received their "gauss pass" :D

Yours is waaaay better than mine! (C200 Kompressor Elegance) Git!

There's a reason why it's called Elegance :) .You have the pretty one :) I bet it fleez like stuff off a shovel the way mine and all Kompressors do :)
Great cars :)

You got a Trap Skiller spare? :p

Awww, i'm touched by this sentiment. Even though you call me an ***, i know you mean i'm like a drug whores ***. . . Everybody loves me!!

:surprise: did i just say that?! :shhh:

Gawd!! Your so naughty.

I'm gonna make you my Padawan and teach you the ways of being "quite polite":p

No more drugs,whores,booze,swearing or any other lowlife gutter referances from you here.

And if you do!

I'm not gonna help you make Duress next time you R.I.P. ;)

BTW:anyone who reads this must forfeit a TrapSkiller to me :)

Gawd!! Your so naughty.

I'm gonna make you my Padawan and teach you the ways of being "quite polite":p

No more drugs,whores,booze,swearing or any other lowlife gutter referances from you here.

And if you do!

I'm not gonna help you make Duress next time you R.I.P. ;)

BTW:anyone who reads this must forfeit a TrapSkiller to me :)

Damn you got me on a visual rights contract. Now i am forever indebted to you 1 trap sk. I seriously havent got one but if i shud come across one ur the first man i will call (despite me owning a trapsin) i'm not very fond of it anyway. i've gotten to level 75 without making any effort. They are simply to easy for my liking.

Name: Tobias (Called Tobbe)
Occupation: Student . I don't take school ver serious so i play alot of Diablo..
Interests: Play football, Play Diablo ^^
Chars: HammerPala , 70 Atm .. Just went to hell ;)
Account: HcCaracters

Quite new at Hc Ladder .. I like to help ppl but its cind of hard without enigma atm :/

I have always time for muling + other help if needed.

If its a help im BlueBarry at d2jsp. . I havnt anone that can vouch that im a fair player :/ started with no friends ;p

Name: Vadim
Interests: Blizzard games, UT series, HOMM series. Dancing, skiing, cycling, nature.
Characters: RIP. Leveling javazon now.
Accounts: *Light)ning

Vouch: Earl (after a 30 min chat).

See you and gl!
Added to channel. Welcome aboard

Name: Tobias (Called Tobbe)
Occupation: Student . I don't take school ver serious so i play alot of Diablo..
Interests: Play football, Play Diablo ^^
Chars: HammerPala , 70 Atm .. Just went to hell ;)
Account: HcCaracters
Good morning. Please write more about yourself so we, as community, could get to know you better. View other members posts for example.

If someone of active Gauss members could vouvh for you - please let us know about it as well.

Thank you

Name: Jesper (Mostly calling myself EminenT, but in Diablo its like ShootingEmi, FlamingEmi or EmiHammer, things like that :))
Occupation: At the moment I'm working full time in Ikea, going to start school again sometime next year, hoping to become a Paramedic.
Interests: I like to read forums alot, all kinds really. Also browser games take alot of my time at home. When not infront of the computer, I train Wing Tsun (Martial Art) and I train weights, but that is mostly to strenghen my chances as a Paramedic.
I watch alot of movies aswell, streaming mostly.
Chars: Amazon (Lightning Java) it's level 50+ now.
Account: raphiron

I don't know anyone from this forum sadly, I just came back to play hardcore with some friends, and I searched for some guides and found this :)

I just thought it would make the game more fun, to have like a "guild" to chat with, and maybe ask for some advice.

Anyways. when you feel safe enough to invite some outsiders, let me know, but I can understand why you are afraid.

Happy gaming.

ShootingEmi :)

Bumping for Koyen

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High