Gauss members V2

Re: Gauss members V2

Damn it, I forgot about the #2 thing on my account name and got booted by mr gauss-bot...

Can somebody sort it out for me?

I will vouch for this guy anytime. I just got my 2nd deeds this ladder, and he was there instantly to help me out. Even through dolls and OKs.
And whatever I offered for the help, he simply refused.

The recovered equipment wasn't terribly impressive, but it's the best I have atm. The items I was most anxious to get back were a 35fcr spirit in a @42 Sacred Rondache and an Um'ed upped Viper :embarassed:.

This is the 2nd death of my hammer TuT_Thor (90 and 81).

...and I think I'll take a little break from DII as well :cry:.

Anytime. I might play a bit :crazyeyes: but I've somehow managed to avoid deeds so far this season :p

No breaks! Nooo! Dying is part of the game. Besides, it helps you renew your keyboard and mouse. ;)

Name: Drinkturps
Occupation: Technical Projects Consultant (fancy name for a geek)
Chars: Rabies Wolf (this ladders only character)
Accounts: drinkturps

Only play KTA on Monday nights now but when D3 arrives all that is going to change! Love the thread, I'm only posting here coz I feel left out.
Been round these parts for too many years and will be around for more years to come.

Hellgate London: Hardcore Elite only (duh!) until it closes. TF2, finding Mass Effect a distraction. Strong Lager and lurking.

Name: Jesper (Mostly calling myself EminenT, but in Diablo its like ShootingEmi, FlamingEmi or EmiHammer, things like that :))
Occupation: At the moment I'm working full time in Ikea, going to start school again sometime next year, hoping to become a Paramedic.
Interests: I like to read forums alot, all kinds really. Also browser games take alot of my time at home. When not infront of the computer, I train Wing Tsun (Martial Art) and I train weights, but that is mostly to strenghen my chances as a Paramedic.
I watch alot of movies aswell, streaming mostly.
Chars: Amazon (Lightning Java) it's level 50+ now.
Account: raphiron

I don't know anyone from this forum sadly, I just came back to play hardcore with some friends, and I searched for some guides and found this :)

I just thought it would make the game more fun, to have like a "guild" to chat with, and maybe ask for some advice.

Anyways. when you feel safe enough to invite some outsiders, let me know, but I can understand why you are afraid.

Happy gaming.

ShootingEmi :)

Name: Emil. No real nicknames going around.
Occupation: Student, working whenever I need that extra bit of cash.
Interests: Well, I enjoy video games, playing Warhammer and being an enthusiast of medieval arms and armour (semi-collector, part-time practicioner, full-time enthusiast. :thumbup:). My current gaming library consists of Diablo II, Doom 1, 2 and all of the "expansions"/add ons and Vampire Savior for the Saturn. In Warhammer Fantasy I play as the Vampire Counts (my love for necromancers stems from here, heh) whilst I command the bloodthirsty Chaos Space Marines in the 40k universe.
Characters: TombTyrant (lvl 76 SumNec), OrbTyrant (lvl 38 OrbSor), SpearTyrant (lvl 36 SpearAma) and BoneTyrant (lvl 26 BoneNec).
Accounts: VonCarstein, VonMulestein (mule account, heh).

I don't really know anybody from this forum as of yet, but I suppose I was lucky enough to be allowed to join Op Gauss before the noose for joining was tightened. It really changes the entire gameplay experience when you have a channel full of people that you can actually trust. Helpful and generous they are as well!

Thank you,
Emil/Mwab.

*sigh*

i vouch for this lunatic. and for det. and chiller. and ankeli. and basketcase. and dyolf ( :D )

Name: Drinkturps
Occupation: Technical Projects Consultant (fancy name for a geek)
Chars: Rabies Wolf (this ladders only character)
Accounts: drinkturps

Only play KTA on Monday nights now but when D3 arrives all that is going to change! Love the thread, I'm only posting here coz I feel left out.
Been round these parts for too many years and will be around for more years to come.

Hellgate London: Hardcore Elite only (duh!) until it closes. TF2, finding Mass Effect a distraction. Strong Lager and lurking.

Last edited:

Name: Emil. No real nicknames going around.
Occupation: Student, working whenever I need that extra bit of cash.
Interests: Well, I enjoy video games, playing Warhammer and being an enthusiast of medieval arms and armour (semi-collector, part-time practicioner, full-time enthusiast. :thumbup:). My current gaming library consists of Diablo II, Doom 1, 2 and all of the "expansions"/add ons and Vampire Savior for the Saturn. In Warhammer Fantasy I play as the Vampire Counts (my love for necromancers stems from here, heh) whilst I command the bloodthirsty Chaos Space Marines in the 40k universe.
Characters: TombTyrant (lvl 76 SumNec), OrbTyrant (lvl 38 OrbSor), SpearTyrant (lvl 36 SpearAma) and BoneTyrant (lvl 26 BoneNec).
Accounts: VonCarstein, VonMulestein (mule account, heh).

I don't really know anybody from this forum as of yet, but I suppose I was lucky enough to be allowed to join Op Gauss before the noose for joining was tightened. It really changes the entire gameplay experience when you have a channel full of people that you can actually trust. Helpful and generous they are as well!

Thank you,
Emil/Mwab.

I'll voutch for this guy. I've played a couple o' games with him iirc, and he was a good guy.

:crazyeyes: I vouch for this whelpie too.:crazyeyes:

Awesome! I made a bear friend! His hugs hurt though!

*takes claw out of back

I'd vouch for anyone in KTA or GAT but people like that don't need vouching for so meh... :smug:

I'd vouch for anyone in KTA or GAT but people like that don't need vouching for so meh... :smug:

You can vouch for me if you want Kaxxe, just for fun :crazyeyes:

Name: Fredrik (Called Fred)
Occupation: Going to university this autumn to do some studies for a year.
Interests: Table tennis, badminton, D2, Battlefield and WC3 Frozen Throne.
Characters: I currently have two chars, YouKnowYouCan (Blizz-MFer) and KTA-ChopChop (Conc/BO).
Accounts: HaveMercy.

Started playing D2 eight years ago and i still think it's funny as hell (when you're alive ofc :smug:).

I'm often in the channel, so if you need help with anything don't hesitate to ask.

Vouch: Most of the KTA-team.

Last edited:

I vouch for Fred the azzkik3r!

Cheers again for helping me out the other day dude and finally, another KTA member i'm older than! :grin:

Thanks Kaxxe. 1k post giveaways posted in sc and hc! Now let the spamming to 2k commence!

Sorry to bother, but I'd like to know if my mule account *vonMulestein have been safe listed? I'd rather not go through the same ordeal I did when the Koyen mule account wasn't, heh.

Thanks.

Hello Mates

Gamer since my 12 years old, i have 22 old yet. When i play a game i like to play hard,I got a big experience in gaming. I play D2 since 8 years now and i research a good communauty, where i can learn and teach, help ppl.. I don't like all the players who kill the game with some dupe hack pk etc...
I got all my time and play between 2-10 hours by day, actually i m in holiday so i m loggin all the time.
At this time i got 3 char baba-bo, Blizz/light, and pala.

I wanna play with good ambiance and other ppl like me, public game in hell is a worst of time : /

I hope see you soon in game :D

Hido-nrv vouch me )

Ps : My apologize for my english :(

Re

I don't find edit programme - -

My account name is diablo3 :p missed

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High