Friday

the_alphabetman

Sep 29, 2003
Friday

It's almost past midnight here, so I thought I'd start the daily. Well no Diablo II for me for the next week or so. My laptop's display isn't working and I'm going to send it in to Dell. This is the second time I have had to have it repaired. I have a bunch of programming assignments to do and I'm going to have to share the home computer with my sis. Arrrgh.

EDIT: Hell and damnation, 2 dailys! Orlith posted his first so just let this one die.
EDIT2: Orlith, you are not listening. :teeth:
EDIT3: Nevermind, I give up.

OOOps!

I guess we had the same idea at the same time about the daily ;)

Sorry for your laptop. Hope this time it will be fixed for good.

:lol: there's now 3 friday threads...

anyway, not much gaming for me today or yesterday as right now I'm at work and yesterday it was the squid attack on my computer :p Hopefully I can do some sushi out of Baal today once I get home, though I didn't sleep last night (again) so I don't know if I'm up for it heh

This is some Friday, it has 3 threads! :lol:

Well, i was visiting some friends yesterday, so no D2 for me.. crap..

Hmm, are we going to use this one?? :teeth:

Maybe I will at last Pat my WW druid today. He is in act5 Glacial Trail now. I will also play my hammerdin, who now is in act 2 nm. I just have to do something else than MFing, im too bored to that atm :)

Have fun !

Eenie, meenie, miny, mo! I'll post in this one... :)

Early days yet today, but I have an exam to go to... ugh. Still at least once it's done I don't have to worry about it again I suppose.

Very little D2 time but I did host a well-attended duelling game yesterday.

Have a good day everyone!

No actual D2 playing for me either, but I have spent half my day researching different things about the game to build a handbook of sorts for myself and my friend. I think I have spent more time building this thing lately than actually play the game I am building it for. Ah well... I am still enjoying myself. :)

Well...

You probably won't believe it, but in my recent game today, I went gambling, and lo and behold....

On my 2nd gamble, I got a Steel Carapace! Can you believe it????? What are the odds of gambling a unique, let alone an elite unique!! :xgrin: I'm still in shock... :)

Nice find!

For me, no big playing, leveled up my avenger to level 18, in Lut Gholeim. Did 2 pit runs, found nothing worthy. I decidedly do not like MFing with a necro. Too damn slow, having to gather an army and such. Good old times with my 09 werewolf running like hell, teleporting and killing Mephisto in less than a minute! A pit run takes about 10~15 minutes! Meph will take almost 5!

but today is a good day, after work I will be at a nice beach house with my band, with lots of beer, berbecue and rock and roll!

hiphopbunny said:
Well...

You probably won't believe it, but in my recent game today, I went gambling, and lo and behold....

On my 2nd gamble, I got a Steel Carapace! Can you believe it????? What are the odds of gambling a unique, let alone an elite unique!! :xgrin: I'm still in shock... :)

:worship:

quite nice, I have gambled Nagelring and Nature's Peace. It is not impossible anymore. btw why did you gamble armors?? I only gamble jewelry and circlets

Got my Paladin to the beginning of Act 3. He's level 26, DR is 1450 or thereabouts. Not much of interest to tell...

i got my skelemancer to lvl 25 hopefully duriel wont be to hard this time now that i know to use decrepify

it's friday! w00t! friday's make me so happy

in d2 news: i played my Vega_Sorc through acts III and IV of normal. it sound like a load of playing, but they really are the 2 quickest acts in the game IMO, and it took between an hour and an hour and a half. she found a pair of chancies off one of the council members in Travincal - bonus.

i didn't do any mf'ing lately, since my IK Soul Cage earlier in the week the drops have been miserable and i wasn't in the mood

hope you all have a great weekend,
i'm probably going camping at the beach for a friends birthday
:) matt

Last night, I played for about 45 minutes, and right as I was getting ready to quit, I killed a unique flayer and got a Gheed's Fortune Grand Charm! I was so happy I almost messed myself.

The MF is only 22%, which is good, but could be better, 116% extra gold and 10% cheaper goods from vendors.

This probably isn't such a great find, but I'm level 80 now with my Avenger and this is one of the first uniques I've found. I kid you not.

Ah, last day of the work week for me. So nice.

Didn't play any D2 last night, and had my butt handed to me in NWN in the very first battle... wizards are weak. Very weak. Hope the whole game isn't like that, or I'll be one frustrated little man.

I'll probably play my shockadin tonight, to at least get him to a decent level so his shocking starts killing things. Right now he's sitting on clvl 29. Not sure what sword I should give him next. He's using a hellplague at the moment, good for dual leech and decent damage. Maybe I'll slap a bloodletter on him or something.

Eventually, I'm going to outfit him in the entire Disciple set. Should be cool.

Not much else to say right now. Still not quite awake.

~K_P

Kung Poo said:
Ah, last day of the work week for me. So nice.

Didn't play any D2 last night, and had my butt handed to me in NWN in the very first battle... wizards are weak. Very weak. Hope the whole game isn't like that, or I'll be one frustrated little man.

I'll probably play my shockadin tonight, to at least get him to a decent level so his shocking starts killing things. Right now he's sitting on clvl 29. Not sure what sword I should give him next. He's using a hellplague at the moment, good for dual leech and decent damage. Maybe I'll slap a bloodletter on him or something.

Eventually, I'm going to outfit him in the entire Disciple set. Should be cool.

Not much else to say right now. Still not quite awake.

~K_P

I've got a shockadin wearing the full disciple set at the moment. :)
Great minds think alike, right?

What are you gonna use for your end-game weapon? I'm level 78 and still haven't found a good one! I'm thinking about a Crescent Moon Berserker Axe or Phase blade. Could go with a Lightsabre, as well....

Haven't played D2 all day since my copy of Max Payne 2 arrived. :) I don't like it as much as the first part, but it's still a very nice game. Rates pretty high on the coolness factor, too. Great atmosphere and stuff. Well, I think I'll go and blow up stuff some more. :D

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High