Forum Mafia Statistics And Awards Thread

I went back to 2011 looking for mini-games. I'm sure I missed something so please feel free to yell at me if I forgot one! It is all updated in the starting post.

Seeing as how it's a "thing" now... if somebody in the next few games would like to let me sit in on the process, I'd really appreciate some exposure before my game comes up :D

Seeing as how it's a "thing" now... if somebody in the next few games would like to let me sit in on the process, I'd really appreciate some exposure before my game comes up :D

I'd let you sit in on mine, but you are before me, so :p.

Yikes, I'm next.

My game is totally written and ready. *nods furiously*

Ignore that smell; it is NOT BS. :p

I'll be shoving up a sign up thread once Sath's game is finished. :) It'll be a relaxed, fairly straightforward game which won't require knowing any stories/songs/films/history or use of wiki. :D

We need a special award category for Pharphis, who is approaching "every conceivable way to die on day 1".

The Pharphis award. Unfortunately everyone else has quite the way to go to catch up to me

I'm not really sure where logout is or if he will be back before I'm we're up for hosting, but I have a bunch of ideas for a game that I need to bounce off of someone.

The theme is Legend of Zelda, so limited knowledge of at least the original Nintendo game and The Ocarina Of Time would be helpful but not necessary and they have to don't mind not playing in the game.

Let me know here or by pm. Thanks!

well, with the loz there is fairies and when i can help there will be more bouron! so when is this hlep needed? Sign me up rawr!!

Anyone want to sub in my farm game? (Not anyone who is dead; you know too much. :p)

Sigh. I mod killed him yesterday morning. Sorry Sath. Thanks for offering. :)

Thanks to all for playing the farm mafia game.

Could someone stick me down on the lists of hosts please. I had an idea during this game which I didn't have a chance to use. :D

(I promise to try and set the next game up better.)

Alright no problem!

So I believe I'm up for hosting! Noodle will be tagging along with the hosting too!

The theme of the game will be Arrested Development and we'll have a sign-up up soon!

For a basic description of game set-up: It will be power role light. There will be a scum hunting focus!

Sounds cool. I gotta get with Mr. Goryani because we're going to be up before we know it.

Alright no problem!

So I believe I'm up for hosting! Noodle will be tagging along with the hosting too!

The theme of the game will be Arrested Development and we'll have a sign-up up soon!

For a basic description of game set-up: It will be power role light. There will be a scum hunting focus!

Would anyone be interested in a king of the castle mini game while sign ups are going on? Know the original had mixed reactions. BPC let me know if you'd be OK with this (totally cool if not).

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High