Forum Mafia round ?: Sign ups

Re: Forum Mafia round ?: Sign ups

Sleep??? I'm up for 3 hours already and at work for one!

i could not sleep at all last night and if i did, it was half sleep, half awake. my mind was racing all night, and it kept coming back to this forum!!! and facebook!!! i was up when Marahumm was up. that was at six this morning. i was...ticked bcuz i could not sleep. i've been up ever since and i just want to relax and take a nice nap to make up for last night. and i don't have a job right now so i can sleep half the day away. im a jobless student. it's sad. :/

Yeah, you mentioned those the last game I played with you. Can you clarify those, or are they just a semi-funny gimmick to the game?

I've found the mafia points system extremely useful in the past, but back then they were fresh and not so notorious. They are however, like a quantum effect. If I explain how they work then they stop working.

You can have some already though.

Code:
    Name      | Mafia Points
--------------+-------------
Crowd Control |      2 
Ankeli        |      1

I've had a few ideas for new schemes though, which should be fun to try out.

EDIT: Yah, I know, editing posts is bad. But this post shows up for me as being posted at 15:53.

16.54h and going strong.

11:00 central, with 5.5 hours left in my work day.

Editing while I can: Seeing as how I don't understand the mafia points, I am against it. In all seriousness, it does seem like it would complicate things further in this game, which I foresee as an insane game to begin with.

What does it represent, exactly? How suspicious each person is? If that's the case, then I'm sure most would run and vote for the person at the top of the list, which definitely shouldn't be the case.

I will join, because I want the delicious prize that Gorny promised.
No sexual favours.

I'm Chinese, ain't no mafia.
We got the Triads, is it something like that?

Yes, but only if you have a tattoo to prove it.

11:00 central, with 5.5 hours left in my work day.

Editing while I can: Seeing as how I don't understand the mafia points, I am against it. In all seriousness, it does seem like it would complicate things further in this game, which I foresee as an insane game to begin with.

What does it represent, exactly? How suspicious each person is? If that's the case, then I'm sure most would run and vote for the person at the top of the list, which definitely shouldn't be the case.

It's SiTro's suspect list, just like any other, just put in a very, very irritating way :)

From what i can its a way that sitro can add suspiction points to whomever he sees fit. Quite a good way to influences the crowd it, thus making me not trust it and be against it.
As for the time, im in the same timzone as Ankeli, GMT+2.

GMT+1 here, so it's 18.43 now. Can't wait for the game to start. Oh and I'm already volunteering to host the next one :), though my storytelling isn't all that, I think I have some interesting roles.

Anyone want to start a side pot bet for who's the first killed and the last one alive or something like that?

BTW where's Noodle?

I think I'll just go all-in.

*Hides dagger laced with poison*

In the end there can be only one (of the two parties: either Townies or Mafia. It all depends on the outcome and of course of the organisation of these parties. Of course Mafia initially has an advantage, but depending on the quality of the players the game can go either way)!

But just remember: THE WHITE MOUSE WILL NOT EXPLODE!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High