Forum Mafia round ?: Sign ups

Re: Forum Mafia round ?: Sign ups

Ankeli said non-themed, but with unique roles. so no diablo II or stargate, but should be fun and interesting.

I like playing here because I know just enough about you guys to make things interesting, but not well enough that play is boring. Everyone here is respectful, and while I disagree with the zero tolerance of cursing, I respect the rules and am glad we have a mature community that allows a mafia game like this to not devolve into a blame game and flame war. I tried starting up a mafia game at another website I frequent, and it met with disastrous results, as the community is VERY tight knit and flames roll out like an oven.

I don't mind the occasional swear or curse. But when I see excess or someone doing it in almost every post, then there is a problem and I will deal with it.

CC; no "special" theme, I'll just write a stupid story so you lot have something to read. I'm not much of a story teller, but I hope I can make the game interesting enough through the roles :)

As for the SPF Mafia thing, I might've had my spoon in the soup... at least a bit. My forum infraction page reads a total of 3 infractions, and 2 of them are from Mafia games, the latest from SPF, apparently for "Inappropriate Language". :thumbsup:

Also, Gorny, you've given me an infraction as well! (Also from a Mafia game, these things can heat up :D)

Expired Warning
Inappropriate Language
Left By
Gorny
19:12 09-03-2008
Expired
20:20 08-04-2008

*Waves*

Thanks aman, Ankeli. This should be a riot. Just a heads up before I get accused of making excuses during the game - I'm not sure how many massive WoT's I'll be able to pull out this round. I'll do my best, but I'm no undergrad anymore. :wink:

(I found out recently I essentially have a second dissertation due in four weeks time or so. I'm still collecting the data to actually write about... :coffee:)

Any particular trademark tools people specifically want to see make a return? Mafia points? Tables?

*Waves*

Thanks aman, Ankeli. This should be a riot. Just a heads up before I get accused of making excuses during the game - I'm not sure how many massive WoT's I'll be able to pull out this round. I'll do my best, but I'm no undergrad anymore. :wink:

(I found out recently I essentially have a second dissertation due in four weeks time or so. I'm still collecting the data to actually write about... :coffee:)

Any particular trademark tools people specifically want to see make a return? Mafia points? Tables?

Yeah, you mentioned those the last game I played with you. Can you clarify those, or are they just a semi-funny gimmick to the game?

Did you just call mafia points a gimmick?

I can't wait to see SiTros reaction. No one can save you now.

I've been in the receiving end of the Mafia Points. I think you just doomed yourself CC. ;)

edit: Signups end in 6 hours sharp

Oh god, the Mafia Points â„¢...

Oooo, I very much look forward to both the return of the mp(â„¢) system as well as stiro's tables. :jig:

Can you clarify those, or are they just a semi-funny gimmick to the game?

o_O
Not smart, dutchie...not smart at all.

I got the same reaction last time, wtf is up with that? I thought I was on the safe side asking this before the start of the game.

*Points to fire extinguisher.

Oh and I should point out now that everyone should take a look at everyone's profile now so that no one can make an issue of it later.

and . . . .

I AM THE . . .

Ankeli, next time you post, can you list your current local time? Being an ignorant american, I don't know the time difference between here and there and would like to work around your schedule, being that you're the host and all :D

he already he's in GMT+1 (iirc). So that would be 7 hours ahead.

Maybe everyone should post current local time?

Mine is 7:50 am Central Standard US.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High