Forum Mafia: Keep your friends close...

Re: Forum Mafia: Keep your friends close...

I have no idea, but I can imagine evil boobies. I can imagine good-minded boobies as well. I can pretty much imagine any type of bewbs to be precise.

I have no idea, but I can imagine evil boobies. I can imagine good-minded boobies as well. I can pretty much imagine any type of bewbs to be precise.

Please, CC, there are ladies and children present. Please refer to them more properly, as "funbags."

Please, CC, there are ladies and children present. Please refer to them more properly, as "funbags."

I thought I camouflaged it well it well with bewbs!! No thing like phonetic writing.

Noodledude, are you up for some writings in a possible next game?

Nice work Gorny, Marahumm and Bad Ash on winning (as well as Luda), and of course Ankeli for hosting :thumbup:

After figuring out you were the lie detector, Orphan, I couldn't help but feel a little bad in that I was the only one that didn't claim a role at all. Had roles been switched I would've been frustrated as hell!

Edit: Forgot to comment on this, but I was actually able to get a read out of the post at http://www.purediablo.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7240457&postcount=870, specifically the part where you said "I'm vanilla townie! Don't lynch me, bro!". I wasn't sure how Ankeli would respond to it but he gave me a "lie" read :)

Btw, what post did orphan quote me to finger me as a liar?

The post I used was http://www.purediablo.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7226579&postcount=213, because in it you said "I'm a townie". The problem was at this stage you were playing a pretty solid game, and there was nothing I could bring up that start off a lynch wagon against you, so I had to wait on it.

Also, my apologies if its to soon, but whos gonna host the next? If there are no better takers, i could do it. Thinking a Saw theme, or no theme with mostly made up roles.

I'm up for anyone hosting. I was going to offer to host one myself. Going from memory up until now we had always had a small group of mafia against a majority town, and I wanted to switch things up abit and reverse the case, where instead there are only a couple of pro-townies killing at night and a majority of mafia during the day. I haven't thought of all the details though..

Otherwise I'm up for anyone hosting.

love how there was no busdriver, I was prepared to defend with "well there could be two busdrivers......"

Indeed..when you came forward claiming bus driver and with the whole Asrrin thing at the start I was pretty sure you were telling the truth unfortunately. Nice work :p

Last edited:

I thought I camouflaged it well it well with bewbs!! No thing like phonetic writing.

Noodledude, are you up for some writings in a possible next game?

Yes, I should be more available, until the week of September 21 which will find me travelling in the upper Midwest.

Nice work Gorny, Marahumm and Bad Ash on winning (as well as Luda), and of course Ankeli for hosting :thumbup:

Edit: Forgot to comment on this, but I was actually able to get a read out of the post at http://www.purediablo.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7240457&postcount=870, specifically the part where you said "I'm vanilla townie! Don't lynch me, bro!". I wasn't sure how Ankeli would respond to it but he gave me a "lie" read :)

The post I used was http://www.purediablo.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7226579&postcount=213, because in it you said "I'm a townie". The problem was at this stage you were playing a pretty solid game, and there was nothing I could bring up that start off a lynch wagon against you, so I had to wait on it.

I'm up for anyone hosting. I was going to offer to host one myself. Going from memory up until now we had always had a small group of mafia against a majority town, and I wanted to switch things up abit and reverse the case, where instead there are only a couple of pro-townies killing at night and a majority of mafia during the day. I haven't thought of all the details though..

Otherwise I'm up for anyone hosting.

Indeed..when you came forward claiming bus driver and with the whole Asrrin thing at the start I was pretty sure you were telling the truth unfortunately. Nice work :p

I lol'd to myself orphan when you were like "may i suggest next time you switch someone who you think is actually mafia to help the game"

Yes, I should be more available, until the week of September 21 which will find me travelling in the upper Midwest.

Great.

I'm also fine with Orphan hosting. I'm actually surprised you're willing to do so, since I thought you didn't really care about these games (Gorny is mostly masterminding them anyway). I don't really care who hosts the next game as I think you're all well capable of both hosting one and giving a nice twist to it. I can tell you that a bad theme will not make me join the next one.

congrats for winning mafia (and luda), town played a bad game :s (damn you for lynching me!!!) although i think Ankeli made it pretty hard for us. Maybe I'm just a sore looser :p. I always thought the notes had something to do with the town power roles (me saving myself made me come up in the notes). Seems like I had it all wrong :)

anyway, I'm up for hosting as well, got a diablo and a werewolf themed one ready (which I already mentioned before this game started, but meh). I'd like to have someone help me with the storywriting though.

On the other hand some other people seem very eager to host the next one, so I don't really care.

It seems we'll be playing Mafia for the next 3 years then.

Indeed, Mafia coupled with D2 is more then enough to last me until D3. If it's alright with everyone I'll start a sign-up thread for the new game, and then we can figure out a time to start.

hmmm.... how about a post-apocalyptic theme?

I kinda liked the disney idea, but instead of making it all innocent, it should be the opposite :)
I think it's easy to assign some power roles to certain disney characters...

oh and if puss (in boots) isn't in the game I'd be out :p

im cool with whoever hosts, im alright with any theme (even if it is one i don't get (edit: understand) like Wow or Diablo... well, i kinda understand Diablo- thx, Mara! <3).

anyway, I'm up for hosting as well, got a diablo and a werewolf themed one ready (which I already mentioned before this game started, but meh). I'd like to have someone help me with the storywriting though.

i can help if you need it. i do a little writing myself, but i don't want to discuss it here bcuz of personal reasons. it's not that my stuff is bad, i just don't want to seem... idk. i don't want to seem arrogant or self-centered, etc. but im sure there are a lot more other ppl who can do it better than i can! haha! just throwing an offer out there because....

im into preternatural things

i thought i could be of service. :)

Well I'd be glad to have someone help me out so I'm very glad you're willing to. I'm sure your writing will be fine. You could help me out with balancing the game a bit as well (though that's for a later stage, when we know how many people there are in etc and only if i get to be the host)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High