Fire Gc 4 trade read

Ets

Oct 21, 2021
Diablo 2 Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My fire gc plus 12 hit recovery for bartuc claw ps4 or discuss it i may have something else u want

Last edited:
I mean wrong forum, this is for offline players, but also you should be looking to get way more than just a Bartuc for a Sorc fire skiller with FHR. :)

Oh sorry new at this i do have a ice one offline id trade anyway for one cause im tired of lookin lol

Hey :)

Welcome in trading area! You may be interested in trading this about the trading profiles, and the link in the first post regarding the SPF trading specific rules.

See other threads to see how things can be setup nicely (per the rules, I mean... :p). @maxicek will be your moderator if you have any specific questions.

Have fun offline! (Well from what I read, Blizzard seems to push a bit the players to do so...don't they ?)

Welcome in trading area! You may be interested in trading this about the trading profiles, and the link in the first post regarding the SPF trading specific rules.

See other threads to see how things can be setup nicely (per the rules, I mean... :p). @maxicek will be your moderator if you have any specific questions.

Have fun offline! (Well from what I read, Blizzard seems to push a bit the players to do so...don't they ?)

Yeah im confused what forum is for online and which is offline trades

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High