Finding the Balance #3 (MF & RF Tournament)

I'm trying to squeeze a second set before having my trip.

Mandatory non-qualifier random drop:

M0tEnlM.png

That's my 7th trap skiller. Nice for my key runner trapsin! Nihlatak is hard, but man I hate running the countess.

Reactions: BBS_Agonistes
Well, I am still trying to find the SoJ instead of finding the balance...another 10 unique rings from NM Andy, none of them a SoJ...But beware! Once I find it and get that Anni, I will sweep in from far behind and take the lead in no time!

Finding the Balance stats:
hours spent: 0
qualifiers: 0
hours spent on NM Andy: 13 hrs 55 mins
Nagelrings: 32
Manald Heals: 37
SoJ: 0

Around 10 hours done split 6/4 between Countess/LK.

Gonna try to roll a better map and probably spend then next 10 in LK also.

Almost 8 hours in on Cows at /p7. I've been picking up charms and jewels but no non-qualifier luck like you guys.

A couple of interesting bases...

A nice base for "Death" for a Charger.
Screenshot324 Cropped.png

Pity this gets max 5 sockets and can't be cubed because of superior... I guess it's useless, but so close!
Screenshot326 Cropped.png

9 hours of Cows down... finally got what I'd consider a decent drop. Also had an ethereal Colossus Voulge drop, which may not seem like much, but I still have a dearth of elite ethereal polearms in D2R.

Reactions: Excalibur
Perfect rolls on a non-qualifier:
H9purMH.png
Here's the GoMule readout. (If you study it carefully, most of you will easily figure out what area I was running when it dropped.)
Code:
Manald Heal
Ring
Required Level: 15
Fingerprint: 0xac464a15
Item Level: 99
Version: Expansion 1.10+
7% Mana stolen per hit
+20 to Life
Replenish Life +8
Regenerate Mana 20%

Hit 10 hours with the 99er Sorc, a little surprised by her XP progress to a bit past 96.25, so about 6.5 hours for a quarter level. About double time per XP for Gripp's max XP sorc, which suggests her map is really solid, given only one skiller (but otherwise quite good gear for those runs). If I can avoid a death, she should be approaching 96.75 for the set. And a bonus is above-expected drops for this tourney to help keep things engaging and press to finish the set. Hopefully I can do so, but work has been quite hectic. No non-qualifiers of note except non-eth Hand of Broc and Gull.

Last edited:
I've gotten a few decent bases in Cows, but I think this is the first time I've seen two white Monarchs in a single drop.
Screenshot335.png

On a more annoying note, I died three times, just kept being frustrated at being stun locked despite having 86 FHR, which has always been enough before... I figured I just sucked at playing or was too tired.

It finally got so bad it dawned on me... change the batteries in your wireless mouse! Now it feels like I'm gliding around on sleek, velvety glass. 🤦‍♂️

Closing in on 14 hours and finally seem to be moving. Baal and Pindle have been next to worthless. It seems that this game is siding with my wife about my personality

Have we ever considered giving extra points for an etheral version of a Unique?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High