ESU # 3 - July 2015

I should be there, if it is a short night, it wouldn't bother me either. But then, I won't be here next week, I'll be seeing my first grand child!:D

Awesome. :) Just let me know when you're ready to call it for the night and we'll make it work. Finishing an episode of Game of Thrones with the family and then I'll sign on.

We didn't play, I had a lot of RL stuff going on. I've soloed through the forge, I don't know where Tai is. Also, I won't be there Mon. I'll be getting ready to fly to Austin and see my new granddaughter!!! :D
:D:D

Congratulations, Yogi! I guess we'll pick back up on August 3rd. If everyone can be ready to fight Diablo, then it'll be like we only skipped the one week.

Tai, if you want to play tomorrow regardless, I'll be on around 9 EST (or later).

I've forgotten how to PM in game. I'm ready to call it a night, have to be at the airport at 4 AM.

Damn it. I completely spaced last night. Started drinking and playing board games with the family and didn't think what day it was. I did my forge this morning and cleared up to Big D, so I'll be ready whenever.

August 3rd works for me, but I'll probably be on here and there between then and now.

No problem, guys. I had a sick kid to worry about anyway.

Got meph taken care of, will have my forge done for next week. Meph dropped ripe trash, so nothing to report there.

As for messaging: /m *friendsname message (eg. /m *comebackzinc hello world)
to add someone to the old friends list: /f add friendsname
to see who is online: /f list

So I was walking Meph last night and his third drop yielded Twitchthroe & a life tap wand. At that point I stopped. I think the twitch is basically end game for me (upped a couple of times, as runes allow). I can't cast life tap while in bear form, but maybe someone else could hang onto it for important battles?

I just need to run the forge tonight, though I had an Amn drop from the council (iirc) so I think we've got a few of those kicking around now. Maybe even enough to make some Spirits and an Insight.

I want a symbolic playthrough which embodies the essence of quality.

You guys are almost slackin' as hard as I am.

What we need is a quality-concerned, late-arrival to boost morale. And maybe some El runes to deal with those low-quality moments. ilvl = you, myk. ilvl = you.

Monday @ 11PM EST in the banana channel.

But yes, we do kind of suck. It's hard to keep the hunger. I'll be there tonight. 11 my time right?

Haven't done anything new since catching up last week, but I'll be there and ready to go a bit beforehand. If nothing else I'll be playing solo.

But yes, we do kind of suck. It's hard to keep the hunger. I'll be there tonight. 11 my time right?

Haven't done anything new since catching up last week, but I'll be there and ready to go a bit beforehand. If nothing else I'll be playing solo.

your time = my time

I'll be on before 10EST. I don't know if Yogi is going to make it. We can run Diablo for some quest drops while we wait. Or, if you've got that Javazon leveled, we can do something more risky.

So I just logged in and was resetting some expired characters when I got timed out As soon as b.net lets me back online I'll be hanging around

We are apex predators. Unkillable machines of fire and ice tearing through what pitiful resistance Diablo and Baal can muster. Last night we ripped through the Chaos Sanctuary like a wet paper bag. While Yogi and I were sorting through blue items on one of the wings, Tai reduced Diablo to a sliver of life, setting the tone for a productive evening. A couple of slaps and traps and we were on to Harrogath.

Act 5 took less than an hour, which gave us time for a few Baal runs. Not one serious threat or incident. I'm not sure we even used any Juves, though group consumption of blue pots must have exceeded 10 per minute at peak times. Kudos to Tai for the teleporting!

The evening's highlights were some Amns and a Shael, Hwanin's belt, a nice pair of rare boots with dual res and 30 frw, as well as some ias gloves for the fire slapper. Lots of absolutely useless rares, and chips (never the one we needed), but we managed to socket an ethereal partizan for our insight. Tai finally found that chip (to cube our Amns to Sol), so we'll open next week with a wicked insight.

Ball runs to level 45-50 and then on to Nightmare? I've got a wicked rare sabre that dropped with 40 IAS. The problem is that it's level 48. Once that bad boy is equipped, my attack should be 10 or even 9 frames.

Alternatively, if anyone wants to Baal during the week, I'll probably have some time on Wednesday night. We could slip in 45-60 minutes of runs to get us ready for NM. We need Tai, though. Why walk when you can transcend time and space?

I've been noodling around act5, no Baal runs but lots of ESPs, Thresh Socket and snack chip ;) runs. Charsi imbued a nice +1 Paladin circlet that I gave back. Several Amns have dropped on the Frozen Tundra, those champ imps have always treated me well. I'm at level 39 now. I also decided to go with a minion, just a shadow warrior. She will be a one point wonder. No shadow master, I know how annoying they are.

Just got back into town. Was online for a few minutes after the run and found the necessary chips to get the insight up and running. Level 17 Meditation :).

I can be online for a couple of hours anytime that we decide on, but if nothing else I'm ready to go on Monday night, and we'll make damn good time through Nightmare.

The spirit is willing, the flesh is weak!

I'm going back to my own Diablo game in the valley. It's hot there, and there's demons and angels, but hardly any mana potions and you can never seem to afford new weapons and your clothes all become cracked and broken. But there's a dream, that one day an SOJ will drop and you'll be riding high, for a moment. A high water mark that only you will know about. But on your way to that dream, you'll likely journey through another dream, where you'll find other beautiful seekers much like yourself, and this find, if you find it so, may be just as brilliant.

(1) I will be online by 10 PM EST (though we needn't start then)
(2) I will be drunk
(3) i will be riding myk's willing spirit

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High