East Side Untwinked "ESU" Round 2

Re: East Side Untwinked "ESU" Round 2

Well, it's over.... It only took 10-20 painful seconds for it to happen.

Nomadj and I had fought our way up the hill, rescued the Barbs, defeated a stone skinned PI Thresh-socket, even dealt with several venom lord boss packs in the Crystalline Passage, but we weren't ready for what we met in the Frozen River.

The entrance faced west with a bridge straight ahead. From the northwest, a pack of harpies attacked, they were dispatched with a few LFs. We thought, "OK, no gloams" this is good. Wrong, from the west came a barrage of red balls. I fired into that direction and it seemed to calm down...for a second or two. Then all Hell broke loose! The screen filled with those red balls and we were AMP'd. There were multiple boss packs, one of them Stygian Fury. The minions went down like cards and so did we.

It just seemed to happen so fast. I think I managed to suck down a couple of full juv's on my mad dash back to the entrance, but it just wasn't enough.:( At least it was fun.

So.......lets talk about round3.:D You can't get me addicted to this stuff and leave me hanging.

Sorry to see it didn't end in success guys, but it sounds like you had fun non the less!

-hps

And add me in for the next round ...

:thumbup:

Is this happening I want to play. Muchly.

Last post in February. Is anyone still up for this. It used to be a total blast when I was in these.

I loved these things, too! Now that I have disposable evening time, I'm down if another one starts up!

Aight, that's 3 so far, so if I start maybe the others will jump in.

I am guessing this would be ESU Round 3. I will make a new account with my usual D2 name (Grockman). I assume it's open every chest, explore all the dungeons, etc.

1. I'll go with a Fishymancer Skeleman_ESU3

Anyone else?

Should we start a separate ESU Round 3 Thread. I like the guidelines Masterzap posted at the beginning of this thread. Given that I will scratch my Nec and go with a Fury Zon.

It was nice to see peeps in the Banana channel last night with Hobbs in his space suit.

I'd definitely be interested in some hardcore untwinked team play. Any ideas as to theme? I'd like to hear it before picking a class.

Also, when are you thinking about starting up?

I think we had better start a new thread for this. When I was doing untwinked we would kick off if we had about 4-5 players. As the forum doesn't seem that busy it may take a week to put it all together.

Anyone still interested in this? I'm very interested in some untwinked, hardcore, teamplay if anyone is still up for doing so!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High