[D2R Diary - Act 1 No][SC] Freezer is coming (back) for (the lord of) destruction

Babyhell

Jan 22, 2019
Freezer, Holy Freeze paladin
Code:
D2R SC self-found
Muling out is definitive, only self stash allowed
No respec allowed before the start of Act 4 Hell
Oh well... there will be plenty of time later on to shape things correctly and everything but... too excited to share things quickly before going to sleep!

First session ended after a full rune picking at Countess starting with a Ral to finally get that Tal, from clvl 14.5 to 16.

An incoming Holy Freezer with a Steel is always a nice start so I definitely take it ;-)

Will be back with some more time soon, just took a bit of time here!

YduDNvRl.png

Current final state

See you soon for a real write-up and the journey diary!

Good luck getting good starting items .... I'm going to start a druid soon as it's the one of two classes I've yet to start again. Barbarian being the other

I still have to build a trav/pit horker ...

Reactions: Babyhell
Checking in! Currently restarting in D2R with a similar scenario (Frost Zealot, but recently re-specced to Fanazealot), but I'll be interested to see your journey since you'll doubtless go about it in a smart way than I have. :LOL:

Reactions: Babyhell
Checking in! Currently restarting in D2R with a similar scenario (Frost Zealot, but recently re-specced to Fanazealot), but I'll be interested to see your journey since you'll doubtless go about it in a smart way than I have. :LOL:
Switching to /p1 when it starts to be too hard is still an option, right? :p Hey we will see what will be dropped too ;-)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High