D2C World Ladder (2006/10/23 updated)

gratz gratz .... :) tell me HFC how was it possible for a normal human being to make 130 mios in 13 days during this summer :D i wonder how is it physicaly possible :D

gratz gratz .... :) tell me HFC how was it possible for a normal human being to make 130 mios in 13 days during this summer :D i wonder how is it physicaly possible :D

I think he said, 20k exp per raid, assuming a 4 person game being 'raided'.

10 million xp per day / that 20k = 500 'raids' per day...

I think he said, 20k exp per raid, assuming a 4 person game being 'raided'.

10 million xp per day / that 20k = 500 'raids' per day...

thats about 500/24 (20.8) cs runs an hour every hour of the day me thinks that isnt possible!

so you think king HFC is a team char ? i dont think so. in this forum HFC has always been talking about the char as "mine". But even if he played 1/8 cs with es it is incredible ..

so you think king HFC is a team char ? i dont think so. in this forum HFC has always been talking about the char as "mine". But even if he played 1/8 cs with es it is incredible ..

working backwards from exp i get from a single player game kill at level 93 it would seem diablo is worth 844,212 exp in classic certainly not the 2195808 stated on arreat summit.

1/4 without es is about 18k per diablo kill (everything else just isnt worth killing)
1/8 with es is about 49k per diablo kill, which would halve the time

The way i figure it the max possible exp from a diablo kill at 96 would be about 66k but you got to set it up right. I would expect these games to take about 7 mins each where as a simple 1/4 would take about 4 mins if all done solo. I think if you had 2 dedicated ppl running these special runs you could get it done to 3 mins a run which would greatly increase your exp and is on the boarderline for not having to change cd keys.

Ladder on 2006.11.20

20061120os4.jpg

Tips of last two weeks:
1. King HFC has hit #1 of world finally.
2. UW SC Lord AngelHalo is the fastest lvl char of last two weeks, congraz to him~
3. UE SC Baroness she_sgoodIII seems to pass Baroness Veramocor in a few days.
:grin:

Queen oCc-AniMatrix and Duke Devonier (both EHCL) are at 2513, now
Baroness Veramocor is at 2888m and Baroness she_sgoodIII is at 2872m (ESCL)

king 96 > baron 97

Most hardcore players have either gotten to the point where they wouldn't die to anything but disconnecting, or rely on hacks to prevent them from dying (which has claimed a few high level chars this ladder), and at least some of the top characters on SC lad don't even leave town until a few people tell them D is out, meaning they completely leech, and I've seen people do the same on HC, or have 2 chars in the game, the higher one waiting in town until D and the lower one playing in CS (quite common).

Can't stand high level leechers. Such weaksauce.

Pretty much everyone on USEast knows who that would be. Time for all the team Veramocor kids who stalk/worship me to quote this on every D2 site on the internet as they usually do.

Ladder on 2006-12-18

1. AngelHalo got crazy 121 mil exp in last month. Congraz to him! The fastest lvler of last month!
2. Veramocor and she_sgoodIII played a draw game during the last month fighting. Veramocor just need 17 mil to hit 97 lvl, and I bet this week he will complete that.
3. PoS-PrimuS is back! Warm welcome ^_^
4. Congraz to Devonier, xVITx, Omega-Aquatar and CraZy_Dhateme! These guys hit 95 lvl last month. Good job~
5.GerSorc got a death and lost 12 mil exp. Sorry about that ...

http://img344.imageshack.us/img344/3826/20061218av5.jpg

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High