D2C World Ladder (2006/10/23 updated)

Yes, you could have some fun with that ammy in trade windows. :shocked:

Nice, but it's missing +to light radius :afro:

wow how'd you have the time to merge all the highest chars from every realm?

does this include hc?

taking another look at that list made me wonder if they arent just using bots

pos primus + pos hammor + 1barb for BO + 1sorc for tele +chars to mule/level up

define a bot?

with enough cd-keys (cheap enough to purchase if one is so inclined) and loader, or even a cheap network, one could easily set it up with a pal to do two person raids on 'full games' of your own with the sorc/din. (have one of the partied barbarians stay at the river to BO)

else, the barbarian/Din could raid nearly as fast if the baba is a quasi speeder/leaper

I've done a limited amount of this with a guy on the /f list that has 4 or 5 keys, and me with my two keys, and the laptop home from work.

my laptop has the baba to BO/Shout, I do the Din with my desktop leaving the baba at the river. the /f list pal uses a sorc to tele, and pop seals, as well as soloing vizier while I mop up around vizier.

that being said, it takes a special form of insanity to rinse/lather/repeat this process enough go get that far into the 90s on classic imho

define a bot?

with enough cd-keys (cheap enough to purchase if one is so inclined) and loader, or even a cheap network, one could easily set it up with a pal to do two person raids on 'full games' of your own with the sorc/din. (have one of the partied barbarians stay at the river to BO)

else, the barbarian/Din could raid nearly as fast if the baba is a quasi speeder/leaper

I've done a limited amount of this with a guy on the /f list that has 4 or 5 keys, and me with my two keys, and the laptop home from work.

my laptop has the baba to BO/Shout, I do the Din with my desktop leaving the baba at the river. the /f list pal uses a sorc to tele, and pop seals, as well as soloing vizier while I mop up around vizier.

that being said, it takes a special form of insanity to rinse/lather/repeat this process enough go get that far into the 90s on classic imho

The possibility of Leveling bots don't interest me.

Pally scepter shopping bot anyone? lol

The possibility of Leveling bots don't interest me.

Pally scepter shopping bot anyone? lol

yeah, I'd rather play while I level. however, if I could have 6 bots fill up a game for me to raid... that would be nice as for xp/drops :wink3:

goomba said:
yeah, I'd rather play while I level. however, if I could have 6 bots fill up a game for me to raid... that would be nice as for xp/drops :wink3:

Well, you could buy 6 other computers and 5 other copies of D2 and do it then. :grin:

- Akukami

we arent supposed to talk about it on this forums but there are bots which dont require you to do so much.. you start few instances by a single click as far as I know

after some time you might get banned, but you can just mule the items to other character
however your precious level 96 will be deleted

Folks may get banned from here as well if posts continue in this manner. Please, no how to's or even any talk about ideas to get around Bnet. We support Bnet and it's one key per CD (account) rules.

Folks may get banned from here as well if posts continue in this manner. Please, no how to's or even any talk about ideas to get around Bnet. We support Bnet and it's one key per CD (account) rules.

I own both cd's as well as cd keys.

everything I spoke of technically does not violate any of blizzard's ToS, as I would also still be purchasing additional license keys/CD's.

this wasn't so much a way to get around bnet, as a means to get around the ridiculous idea, that you get more xp from raiding a full game.

I spoke of server based, and citrix based game play. not at all about how to set up a bot. for the record, I have not, and do not intend to set up bots, or learn how to do so.

I am very curious as to how in the he77 you could have construed that post to infer anything of the sort.

if you took offense to the web-browser based play, that's exactly how the citrix plugin works on a citrix farm. we run several business applications in this manner, including microsoft office suite, fully compliant with criminal, and civil law.

perhaps someone needs to throw away their jump to conclusions matt...

and further, bnet does support, and allow multiple connections from one account on separate cd-key/cd's.

as I said, I have two legally purchased cd's, and the laptop sitting next to the desktop. it's fairly routine for me to have two chars from the same account in the same game using this set up...

we arent supposed to talk about it on this forums but there are bots which dont require you to do so much.. you start few instances by a single click as far as I know

after some time you might get banned, but you can just mule the items to other character
however your precious level 96 will be deleted

I do not, have not, and will not run 3rd party apps. if not carrying virii, or keyloggers, as you state, it's more than likely that one will get banned.

I also don't have a lvl 96 char. not really interested in the effort it would take to get one either.

carry on.

Well, the way I suggested was completely legit: buy 6 computers, set them up on a network, install D2 on all of them w/ their own CD keys, and there you have it - instant XP from CS.

Why anyone would do such a thing, I really don't know, but then again, I guess there could be one or two people doing that right now....:scratch:

- Akukami

Well, the way I suggested was completely legit: buy 6 computers, set them up on a network, install D2 on all of them w/ their own CD keys, and there you have it - instant XP from CS.

Why anyone would do such a thing, I really don't know, but then again, I guess there could be one or two people doing that right now....:scratch:

- Akukami

you would need two ip addresses as well as you can only connect to a game on the same realm with 4 keys on the same ip.

you would need two ip addresses as well as you can only connect to a game on the same realm with 4 keys on the same ip.

easy enough to do with a citrix server farm, but for some reason I'm not supposed to talk about such things

:confused:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High