Covid-19 Prepping thread

The man lives in a cocoon world. That said, rip Brian Dennehy. Maybe Trump should show the American people how to consume a glass of disinfectant hand wash or a bar of soap. Apparently soap kills the virus dead in its tracks. Don't forget to eat up your bar of soap kids, only one per day then off to get your covid-19 tests and don't forget you are not allowed a life.

Just think of all those uni students who finished their degrees last year and after all those decades of their lives spent studying this is what they get. Not a good time to be finishing your studies.

I heard somewhere today that this will last at longest 3 years, something to do with how long the spanish flu thing went on for. A 3 year pandemic. I wonder how many people have actually drunk bleach because of this very intelligent persons general health advice. Maybe they should test it on pregnant women first just to be sure.

The man lives in a cocoon world. That said, rip Brian Dennehy. Maybe Trump should show the American people how to consume a glass of disinfectant hand wash or a bar of soap. Apparently soap kills the virus dead in its tracks. Don't forget to eat up your bar of soap kids, only one per day then off to get your covid-19 tests and don't forget you are not allowed a life.

Just think of all those uni students who finished their degrees last year and after all those decades of their lives spent studying this is what they get. Not a good time to be finishing your studies.

I heard somewhere today that this will last at longest 3 years, something to do with how long the spanish flu thing went on for. A 3 year pandemic. I wonder how many people have actually drunk bleach because of this very intelligent persons general health advice. Maybe they should test it on pregnant women first just to be sure.

Who suggested drinking bleach? That sounds awesome!

• Haha
Reactions: jmervyn
He was, of course, thinking of several effective regimens involving cleansing of the blood with UV rays, or chemical purification, which are well known practices but who the hell can tell if they would be efficacious with Wuhan Flu?

No he wasn't. He just learned that UV and disinfectant could kill virus on surfaces and he had an epiphany. He had the cure. A genius idea...put the light and the disinfectant inside the body!

His defense wasn't to say, well this is an effective and well known regimen where the blood is cleansed with uv and chemicals, he said "Psyche, gotcha! It was sarcasm." He actually thought that it was a genius idea to add disinfectant to lungs...under doctor supervision of course. Maybe Oz or Phil could help with that.

Last edited:
No he wasn't. He just learned that UV and disinfectant could kill virus on surfaces and he had an epiphany. He had the cure. A genius idea...put the light and the disinfectant inside the body!

His defense wasn't to say, well this is an effective and well known regimen where the blood is cleansed with uv and chemicals, he said "Psyche, gotcha! It was sarcasm." He actually thought that it was a genius idea to add disinfectant to lungs...under doctor supervision of course. Maybe Oz or Phil could help with that.
Just say it, you think the man is a genius. Get out there and own it, tell the world you think Donald Trump is brilliant. Don't hide behind these half statements. If you believe it then say it. Unless you don't think he is really all there.

Just say it, you think the man is a genius. Get out there and own it, tell the world you think Donald Trump is brilliant. Don't hide behind these half statements. If you believe it then say it. Unless you don't think he is really all there.

Many people have problems expressing their admiration for #45 and this frustration sort of spills out in varied and weird ways.

Many people have problems expressing their admiration for #45 and this frustration sort of spills out in varied and weird ways.
So I just read in a Japanese newspaper that Kim Jong-un is brain dead after a botched surgery. With Kim's brain dead status, he now ranks as the 2nd stoopidest world leader.

So I just read in a Japanese newspaper that Kim Jong-un is brain dead after a botched surgery. With Kim's brain dead status, he now ranks as the 2nd stoopidest world leader.

???

For Goat's sake, the Justin Trudeau hate on this forum is ridunkulous. Leave the little, ah, guy alone.

It seems we have another casualty: Diablo.incgamers.com seems to have disappeared.

It seems we have another casualty: Diablo.incgamers.com seems to have disappeared.
I take no responsibility. I blame Obama and the Deep State and the Fake News and Durf.

It's back up again, but I noticed it as well.

Apparently the hamsters caught "Premiere Pooh's Dinky-Dau Flu"

So locking kids in cages is A-ok but being "forced" to stay inside for another couple weeks while you play Buck Hunter on the Xbox is Un-American? Do I have this right?

So locking kids in cages is A-ok but being "forced" to stay inside for another couple weeks while you play Buck Hunter on the Xbox is Un-American? Do I have this right?

Wait. Are American kids being locked in cages?

That *is* downright un-American! You might be on to something here!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High