Community Forum Mafia Game #1 Trouble at DIII.net!

Re: Community Forum Mafia Game #1 Trouble at DIII.net!

Crap...I forgot to vote in that ^^ post.

Vote: Noodle

Noodle finds it comical that some would vote to lynch Noodle based on no evidence whatsoever. Noodle finds it pathetic, TBH. The town would very quickly realize its mistake should it go forward. The mafia would be very happy, indeed.

[/b] Vote: nicro tower[/b]

Sheesh!

Vote: nicro tower

The "Im a Townie" thing has no swing because blatantly anyone can throw it around and it could be total B.S.

I have my vote for Nicro Tower right now because I thought his actions were suspicious. Is there something specific the people who are voting for noodle are going off of? It just seems like the "annoying" card is being tossed around a lot which might not necessarily make the best decision

SiTro: I'd have swapped Zhao with you.

Zhao: Who is more suspicious to you between Nicro Tower and Ludacris?

It would depend on a certain role claim today.

Noodle finds it comical that some would vote to lynch Noodle based on no evidence whatsoever. Noodle finds it pathetic, TBH. The town would very quickly realize its mistake should it go forward. The mafia would be very happy, indeed.

[/b] Vote: nicro tower[/b]

The patented emo strategy. Always a fun read.

CC yesterday claimed in his defence that there was no evidence against him and when we lynched him the Serial Killer was no more. You're going to have to do better than that Noodle.

The "Im a Townie" thing has no swing because blatantly anyone can throw it around and it could be total B.S.

I have my vote for Nicro Tower right now because I thought his actions were suspicious. Is there something specific the people who are voting for noodle are going off of? It just seems like the "annoying" card is being tossed around a lot which might not necessarily make the best decision

I guess you are another person that will not read my logics.

@All players: Who here believes of the possibility of at least one Mafia member voting for me yesterday, and who doesn't?

Sitro, I'm disappointed in your performance so far ... I know you live in the shadow of my awesomeness, but you can still come nuggets of wisdom once and a while. Don't be an Aman. :whistling:

What do you think the town should do today? Is lynching Noodle not a good choice?

Apologies.

The town can't afford to rest on it's laurels. jrlafrance has been killed by the hackers, but the town took care of a serial killer yesterday and you survived a nk to take one of them out. We need to press this advantage.

With Noodle it all comes down to his post yesterday that I quoted earlier. It's blunt, to the point and is basically a reasonless vote against you. The nk attempt on you could have been designed to take advantage of that and try to frame him. I think he's possibly a canny enough player to play a double bluff though and frame himself.

Then there's his posting style. As I pointed out yesterday, the facts that he a) started posting in the third person a decent amount of time before the game began, b) gave an alternate explanation in the EMB as to why and c) has been posting in this style on other fora seem to contradict his implication that there's a game-related reason behind his posting style.

I'm not sure how far I trust him. I've been trying to get a read on him, but his posting style combined with the fact he's not posting much makes it hard for my gut instinct to lean much one way or another.

I'm headed out now, hopefully I'll be able to get a better insight when I return.

I think its a good possibility that at least one member voted for you yesterday. You are a strong player, and would obviously be a threat to them. They tried getting a vote on you yesterday hoping for a bandwagon, and once that failed they came after you at night.

I was just checking back through the thread at found this little gem...

I am in agreement with BoD Trader here, and on this note I...

Vote: Zhao

He's fishy :(

Hmmm...teaming up with mafia, and voting for Zhao because "He's fishy." Real solid evidence there.

I'm still up for voting Noodle today, but I definitely think we should look at Anheg tomorrow.

Anyone else find it suspicious that people are voting for others without any explanation whatsoever? I'm talking about Ludacris here, who jumped right onto the Noodle train immediately after Nicro did so...

Today would be huge if we can get another mafia member, so I'm willing to listen to Zhao today since he's a confirmed townie (Unless Gorny is lying to us... ::shakes fist:: ).

Zhao: Who is more suspicious to you between Nicro Tower and Ludacris?

If you read last days posts I already voted for Noodle back then for the exact same reason. I actually explained my decison twice. I just happen to quote someone and put my vote for this round underneath it.

Also Noodle voted for Zhao in the first round when (to me) it looked obvious he was the vigilante. So I'm sticking to Noodle for two reasons:

He voted for Zhao in the first round and he wants us to think he's the village idiot so he won't get lynched and he can keep killing as a mafia. As Zhao said he started posting like this before the game started and now he's using it to cover his mafia ***.

This seems to be the trend atm

He's getting away with saying very little and is really annoying

best possible outcome is he's mafia and he stops posting, worst(which isn't that bad) he stops posting.

Also to address my previous post since there seems to be some confusion.
I never suggested to lynch zhao today. i said the mafia should kill him tonight.

gg?

@Zhao, I meant that aimed more at Nitro and Luda than you. You gave a reasoning

If you read last days posts I already voted for Noodle back then for the exact same reason. I actually explained my decison twice. I just happen to quote someone and put my vote for this round underneath it.

Also Noodle voted for Zhao in the first round when (to me) it looked obvious he was the vigilante. So I'm sticking to Noodle for two reasons:

He voted for Zhao in the first round and he wants us to think he's the village idiot so he won't get lynched and he can keep killing as a mafia. As Zhao said he started posting like this before the game started and now he's using it to cover his mafia ***.

Unvote: Nicro Tower

I personally feel that if noodle is innocent that Nicro and Luda are somehow working as a team. Just the way the first two posts when the day started, as well as some support for eachother. Not 100% certain on anything, but that is what I feel like is happening.

best possible outcome is he's mafia and he stops posting, worst(which isn't that bad) he stops posting.

Nope. Worst, my green friend, is that Noodle is a town power role, say the cop.

I'm not trying to work together. I just want to get rid of the Mafia without the loss of many townies. And I'm 80% sure Noodle is a mafia. A lot can change during one night. Fyi there is something fishy about you too, Trying to cause mistrust among us townies.

imo Noodle should be lynched this day and we'll see who's the most suspicios next round.

Also Noodle voted for Zhao in the first round when (to me) it looked obvious he was the vigilante.

So, what you are saying is that it was obvious to you that Zhao was the vigilante at the time when Noodle voted for him? Really?

Post #13
Zhao said:
That was your comeback Sitro? Talk about weaksauce ... you should get another mafia point for that.

Zhao opens it. What do I win?

Post #17
Zhao said:
Mmm, the old, bring previous game events to make conclusions in this one. Somewhere in Norway, Sint's head explodes.

Post #43
Zhao said:
Noodle should probably get another Mafia Point for constantly refering to himself in the 3rd person.

The secret letter was opened, no one is interested in it's contents?

Post #59
Zhao said:
If I said either one of Sitro or Crowd Control was Mafia and we should lynch one to see what side he is on and if the result was townie, lynch the other one, what would you say to that?

So no one is interested in the contents of the secret letter?

If you are able to get "Obvious Vigilante" out of that, then you sir, are the best mafia-game player ever.

Noodle will enjoy seeing the reactions when his role is revealed.

Noodle will also enjoy having more time to post in the Assassin forum. :)

No reveals to back up your claim?

Maybe not obvious but if I could figure out you were the vigilante perhaps Noodle could. And even if he didn't it is one possible clue that I am willing to use.

"you" in the post must be Zhao ofc. Forgot Ray posted that.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High