Cheyenne Mountain Complex - O'Neill's Empire Home Base ifr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dredd

Administrator
Jan 3, 2004
Cheyenne Mountain Complex - O'Neill's Empire Home Base

[highlight]The Welcome Back DII.Net OT Thread - 02/20/07[/highlight]

Pour yourself a drink*, pull up a chair, and share your thoughts with your fellow forumites in our happy little Off-Topic chat thread. Sanity is optional. Civility is not. Please be mindful of Da Rulez.

You just can't keep a good forum down; Evil Forces be damned:

Rushter said:
Well it;s been four days of hell and some serious hard work but we are back in action. The problems arose from the power outage we experienced a week or so ago and unfortunately the VBulletin support team were pretty useless. Needless to say we persevered and managed to restore the lot following a complete new reinstall. [highlight]Everything is as it should be with the exception of a few minor things[/highlight] and all trader ratings are also restored.

Thanks to everyone for their patience and I'm sure you're just glad to be back on your home board :)

Cheers Elly & Rush

We now return you to your regularly scheduled spa ... posting.

* Soda for minors. ;)

Been a while, but now's a good time as any, I suppose. How're folks around here?

And look, the old smilies are back! :D

Whao new thread gg.

My smilies aren't working :banghead: and I have tried 3 browsers. (yes even that evil that is IE).

And I think most of the image codes are not right, :azn: <----------for example

wohoo- i get a post on page 1 of the ot thread... lol
welcome back every1 :)

There are a lot of little things that aren't working at the moment, including the newer smilies. Everything will be fixed in time.

Rush and Elly have done so much all ready; right now I'm just grateful to have the forum to fuss over again (and a working search tool).

@ Rev & Nort: Haven't seen you two for a bit. Nice to see you snooping around. :)

EDIT: Ha, welcome back Turb.

EDIT 2: Okay, search tool no, but I still have the forum to fuss over.

Thanks Dredd. Good to see you and your green-hatted...pets, too.

Been gone too long... :wave:

Yeah, you have, so welcome back. :)

(...not that I should be saying anything on this count...)

Forums are back, yepeee, great job admins :thumbsup: !!
Just keep pedaling so it doesn't shut down again :grin: !

Krischan is in the back room riding a bike ... which is hooked to a power generator that is keeping the forums running. We all have to take turns riding the bike. I forget who's next, but Kris's getting tired back there.

New box eh?

I actually managed to get work done during the downtime.

Yay

Was so boring not havin the good ol purediablo.com forums tp read or post in.

Tried reading other forums during the down time but the attitude and hostility is uttelry childish and ridiculous on forums like battle nets or jsp forums.

Awooo!~

Gorny said:
Krischan is in the back room riding a bike ... which is hooked to a power generator that is keeping the forums running. We all have to take turns riding the bike. I forget who's next, but Kris's getting tired back there.

~Wolf growl~ So now that there is no assigned mods listed a to specific forums we can all do as we please and start a giant party while the mod sqaud is occupied!

~The wolf scent marks the mod bat cave and runs away as fast as he can~

Yay! Ken is back! Missing a couple thousand posts, but still good! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High