Beyond Infinity... To the Item Find Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 Torches so far: 4 assassin, 3 amazon, 2 necromancer, 1 druid, 1 barbarian… 0 sorceress, 0 paladin, goddammit!
RNGesus was listening (reading?). 3 Uber runs later, I got 1 paladin and 1 sorceress torch. The roll of the paladin torch is crappy, but for me, it's a great achievement to have 1 torch of each class for the first time of my life!

7nrrg2u.png

u0votvh.png

Now that I have 1 torch for each class, I'm going to branch up a little and do some other projects before trying to improve the rolls of my torches.

I planned to get my third torch last night but Nihlathak was being a jerk about it. I went back to questing instead. Maybe I will try again tonight.

Today I took my Fire Ball Sorc for a quick spin through the Cow Level and got Trang’s Bone Visage as a little reward. Thought maybe I’d get lucky and score a high rune. Nope :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: BBS_Agonistes
Wow, hahaha! This must be my lucky day! 22 NM Andy runs and this drops:

Fuptudd.png

I burned it immediately:

T4WmGgk.png

The roll could be better, but I can't complain. Got my first pala torch, my first sorc torch and the first Annihilus in my D2R native project in the same freaking day! I'm going to run to Pindle to see if he drops my first Griffon's Eye too, lol!

@gregth - I heartily endorse using two of the Chams for Shako and Griffons. Those are quite the nice upgrades compared to alternatives in their slot for certain builds/targets, that I think they are well worth it. If doing lots of Baal or Nihl for some builds, using the third in an Andy’s (especially eth) for the merc would be well worth it in my view.

I’ve enjoyed using the Cham runewords, but I think alternatives are available so the RWs aren’t as clear upgrade as the socketing uses. But if there’s a specific build you have in mind around a Cham RW, I’d say go for it! I enjoyed my Doom and HoJ characters immensely.

@gregth - I heartily endorse using two of the Chams for Shako and Griffons. Those are quite the nice upgrades compared to alternatives in their slot for certain builds/targets, that I think they are well worth it. If doing lots of Baal or Nihl for some builds, using the third in an Andy’s (especially eth) for the merc would be well worth it in my view.

I’ve enjoyed using the Cham runewords, but I think alternatives are available so the RWs aren’t as clear upgrade as the socketing uses. But if there’s a specific build you have in mind around a Cham RW, I’d say go for it! I enjoyed my Doom and HoJ characters immensely.
Thanx for the advice ! One of them will go in a shako for sure since I'm planning to play again my pitzerker in the near future, but the cham'ed griffon will have to wait until I find a second one since I already facetted the griffon's I found recently

This dropped while doing CS runs last night. Before I played self found I was blissfully unaware of how rare eth 4os polearms were. I think this is only the 3rd one to drop since my restart.
View attachment 85120
Indeed. I have four 4os eth great polearms (gt, gpa, cv and ca) and all of them were socketed with the cube recipe. I have yet to see a drop of a 4os eth polearm in my native D2R project. I still haven't done many runs at /p7, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: BBS_Agonistes
Indeed. I have four 4os eth great polearms (gt, gpa, cv and ca) and all of them were socketed with the cube recipe. I have yet to see a drop of a 4os eth polearm in my native D2R project. I still haven't done many runs at /p7, though.
Yeah, to be accurate, I acquired 3 of them, but this one was actually the first that dropped that way. The other was a lucky cube recipe on a Thresher and the first was a Larzuk on a Colossus Voulge.

This dropped while doing CS runs last night. Before I played self found I was blissfully unaware of how rare eth 4os polearms were. I think this is only the 3rd one to drop since my restart.
View attachment 85120
My last three were all from racks. If you invest time in rolling a rack that can drop it even 1/10 it’s not so bad because you can do it fast AF

It is perfect for socketing in the off hand claw on a trapper. Once upon a time, in 1.14d, probably worth more than the Ber.
Thanks... I thought it was valuable but couldn't remember what it was used for. A lot of that knowledge has faded over many years break and hasn't come back since my restart.

And the series of runes continues... In less that a week came even more HRs that the two previous ones, and a bonus of two awesome scs
I don't even know what I'll use all those Ohm and Lo for
Also my primary targets are Ber and Jah, but I can complain of getting a new cham either :) Capture d’écran 2023-01-20 à 16.15.46.pngCapture d’écran 2023-01-20 à 15.50.48.pngCapture d’écran 2023-01-20 à 15.25.42.pngCapture d’écran 2023-01-18 à 22.36.19.pngCapture d’écran 2023-01-19 à 17.36.49.pngCapture d’écran 2023-01-20 à 12.11.23.png
Capture d’écran 2023-01-18 à 13.15.23.png

As I was questing my throwbarb-to-be through NM and he was approaching level 68 for Lacerators, I decided to check on the Faith bow options for the A1 merc that I planned to switch over to. Then I remembered that I had finally found a 4os +3 skill GMB. Since I had the regular Faiths out and could check easily confirm the recipe, I decided to build the GMB Faith.
Faith GMB.jpg
Nice roll, although too bad it didn't pick up the extra +skill.

The req str may be a tad concerning, but pound for pound this may be the biggest low level hurty stick in my arsenals. I'll prolly keep it until Oath becomes available, cause I dont see having an improvement before then

Code:
Honor Naga
'AmnElIthTirSol'
One-Hand Damage: 50 to 126
Durability: 23 of 26
Required Strength: 121
Required Level: 27
Axe Class - Normal Attack Speed
Item Level: 85
Fingerprint: 0x6126a92b
+10 to Strength
+160% Enhanced Damage
+250 to Attack Rating
+9 to Minimum Damage
+9 to Maximum Damage
7% Life stolen per hit
Replenish Life +10
+1 to Light Radius
+1 to All Skill Levels
+2 to Mana After Each Kill
25% Deadly Strike
Socketed (5: 5 used)

Edit: Ive got a 195% Butchers Pupil available at clvl 39, and it think it will have slightly higher top end damage than the Honor Naga. Plus it will add Open Wounds and IAS on top of the Deadly Strike from Honor. So I think I'll keep the Honor until 39, and then equip the Butchers

Last edited:
Reactions: saracen85 and Zyr
@PhineasB Nice Bow that won't get wasted. Curious why you chose Faith vs Ice for the Rogue. I've got to find time to make another throw barb now that I'm in D2R, but I never complained about speed or the need for more AR. Also, someone needs to revise the Merc guide to make it clear that in D2R Rogues can use Amazon bows. It still says no Amazon only bows, but does have the 2.4 changes.

@Steven Q. Urkel Totally agree about Honor being an awesome weapon, though I prefer min in a knout. Less damage, but much faster and speed kills. Another great Runeword once you reach level 43 is Passion.

Reactions: Zyr
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High