Beyond Infinity... To the Item Find Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been primarily running LK lately. 1,000 runs with 2 Sur and 3 Gul being the highlights so far. To spell the boredom of running LK, I've been doing some other farming and trying to cube the level 99 small charms I got in the MFO. The latest cube run resulted in this

1665698194044.png

The charm guide says that it valuable, but I've never tried any of the poison trees so I don't really know. I do know that I have no real understanding of how Blizzard determines the required level for charms.

I've been shopping Anya for a 3/20 java gloves while doing Pindle casually. I haven't got any luck with that, but got 2 echoing throwing spears that I was missing too.

pXw2BVd.png

So I'm returning to farm LK with my D2R non-forwarded sorc. And...

JolP9uu.png

She got…

jDxKYBL.png

b2wOjyW.png

An average HotO! Totally fine by me.

Also a fire skiller

TEndeMN.png

An Ist from "Dave"! All the dead guys are called Dave by now (and Marisa if they are female) :ROFLMAO:

pz7a4dt.png

And a shimmering GC!

JbxTMZz.png

Last edited:
Some finds:

spiritWard.jpg

marrowwalk02.jpg

halaberds01.jpg

djinnSlayer01.jpg
wizzy01.jpg

boneshade01.jpg

bartucs01.jpg

Sparking Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Required Level: 42
Fingerprint: 0x9b20657b
Item Level: 80
Version: Resurrected
+1 to Lightning Skills (Sorceress Only)

Spiritual Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0xc008145d
+1 to Shape-Shifting Skills (Druid Only)

Fanatic Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0xd00051ee
Item Level: 88
+1 to Masteries Skills (Barbarian Only)

Stone Knuckle
Chain Gloves
Defense: 11
Durability: 15 of 16
Required Level: 39
Required Strength: 25
Fingerprint: 0x71255829
Item Level: 81
+2 to Bow and Crossbow Skills (Amazon Only)
+20% Increased Attack Speed
+16% Enhanced Defense
Replenish Life +3
Level 4 Cold Arrow (5/30 Charges)

Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Required Level: 33
Fingerprint: 0xe545c69b
Item Level: 85
7% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Ruby Jewel of Fervor
Jewel
Required Level: 31
Fingerprint: 0x2e60f35d
+15% Increased Attack Speed
Fire Resist +26%

Ruby Jewel of Malice
Jewel
Required Level: 58
Fingerprint: 0xc267fad3
Item Level: 69
35% Enhanced Damage
Attacker Takes Damage of 1

Fine Small Charm of Fortune
Small Charm
Required Level: 21
Fingerprint: 0xcbb008b0
Item Level: 81
+2 to Maximum Damage
+15 to Attack Rating
4% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
[\SPOILER]

More LK. I lost my previous map after misclicking on nightmare. I wish I had it back. Have a decent new one that drops lots of battle boots. Hoping I can get a perfect WT eventually. Most of the interesting finds have been away from the super chests....hopefully they will produce some more runes. I'm getting a little antsy to run some other targets!

Screenshot050.pngScreenshot049.png

EDIT: Apparently I just had to whine a bit. 1/2 to Enigma!

Screenshot051.png
Screenshot053.png

Last edited:
I had an uneventful farming morning with nothing to show up. Not a single interesting charm, or a rune upper than lum. Then, a bountiful afternoon:

H2unv9j.png

Rcaznjg.png

gOBwF5o.png

OgA8Xmi.png

kR52ehx.png

No immediate use for the Vex+Ohm, as I already made HotO and CtA. I'm thinking about cubing 2 Ist, 1 Gul, 1 Vex and 1 Ohm to a Lo and make Fortitude. What do you guys think?

I had an uneventful farming morning with nothing to show up. Not a single interesting charm, or a rune upper than lum. Then, a bountiful afternoon:

H2unv9j.png

Rcaznjg.png

gOBwF5o.png

OgA8Xmi.png

kR52ehx.png

No immediate use for the Vex+Ohm, as I already made HotO and CtA. I'm thinking about cubing 2 Ist, 1 Gul, 1 Vex and 1 Ohm to a Lo and make Fortitude. What do you guys think?
looks a waste of useful runes to me, i would consider cubing 2 ohms for a Lo, but not from Ists and Vex,
but well, up to you :)

During the summer I was working on questing a Paladin that I left off at Trav (Hell) when I shifted my focus to re-tooling my MF characters for the MFO (which I then randomly dropped out of in favour of starting from scratch with HC characters). Last night I decided to dust this guy off and continue questing him, so the game rewarded me for my trouble by dropping two uniques for me:

059C8FE1-D4CC-48B1-A699-A00D31ABBDA7.jpeg375DA333-FAF8-4A04-94B9-FBC67EE34994.jpeg
41BD48AC-5F3A-433F-BCC3-4C782176E515.jpegF30A54FB-D073-41CF-BFA7-F4B15F624AF6.jpeg

I stopped playing after I got to Act V. Meph and Diablo didn't drop anything useful, but two unique monsters in Act IV gave me a Stormshield and (less interesting) Demonhorn's Edge.

Now I'm wondering what to do with the Stormshield... :unsure: Maybe I will start leveling a Kicksin after I'm done with this Pally.

Vex, Ist, Ohm? Very Nice! Sounds like LK wants you to make an Uber Smiter and just handed you Exile!

But yeah, I might cube two Ohms to make a Grief if I didn't have one, but for Fortitude I personally wouldn't cube all those together, especially if you plan to keep running LK. Runes will drop eventually and in the past I've much more regretted cubing them, but never regretted waiting til they drop.

Thanks @BBS_Agonistes and @gregth for your advice. I will hold my runes a little and hope for a Lo or another Ohm. I'm planning to move from LK for a while when I got my Forti, though. I'm still missing a lot of useful S/U like tal armor/ammy, griffon, nightwing, mara, soj.... so I think I'll move to Pindle/AT sooner than later.

I'm also moving my hammerdin through hell, but Enigma is very far on the horizon.

Reactions: BBS_Agonistes
Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High