Best Find

Man i hate things like that! A long time ago I was in a game killing things with
'tag-alongs' (leeching lowbies who won't/can't kill) and a set item (it escapes me atm) dropped that I needed to complete a set and one of the cheeky sods (who hadn't lifted a finger to help kill!) ran in and took it on the rebound as i had some xbow bolts cloggin up my inventory!

yes that sux... an i think thats why there are so few dia runs, an free help.

SOJ in nightmare tower. Maras in hell Meffy. IK soulcage to the right of Baal's throne that no one noticed- easy pick. Near perfect anni from you know who.

Things that come to mind are
-3 x soj (one from a chest on the way to Andy and the other in Travi and one from meph (I think))
-+5/-5 light die rainbow facet (nilth)
-29 mara (meph)
-a few shakos
-HoZ]
-Lo (hell baal game)
-4/5 cold rbf
-all of tal set and IK set (always just sell it though)

a few others but I cant remember

i think he mean clone spawned in a pub game and he had to compete with other people for that sweet juicy stone. ei, click really fast once he went down.

4-5 sojs through the ages...
A few zakas one being 186%...
A lot of bk's.
4x mara, 25 23 28 29
eth titans 174/6 or something like that.
2 nec 20 fcr 2OS 39 fire res /mods.
15/15 jewel.
PC sk 35 life, from Nightmare cows.
Tyraels once upon a time... don't remember the stats thou.
5/5 charm. Lalala.
20/10/6 Anni
17/16/9 anni
20/20 sTorch.
10fcr 20str 13 dex ... life/res mod ring or something like that.
Light sorb ring thingy...... 20/17.

That's everything worth mentioning. Never been lucky with drops.

Mine would be the SoJ that andy dropped for me a few weeks into this ladder season. I was so happy I decided to do a few more runs and got a BK ring 2 or 3 runs later :grin:

Of course in the dozens of runs since then she has given me absolutely nothing...

EDIT: of course she still drops the odd unique ring - I get all excited before IDing and realising its ANOTHER manald heal :(

-20/14 Griffon's from Pindle
-5ll BK ring from High Council
-2 Mals from Countess (also an um and pul), who I suspect has a crush on me.
-Pcomb Skiller from Eldrich
-Gambled a 20 resist Maras (didn't know you could even gamble uniques, much less the best unique ammy in the game)

Near perfect raven this ladder. 20/246 or so. Nothing else worth mentioning. Havent played in a long time. Im sliding away...

I had in the past some good finds, but this ladder season I´m reaching the top of my list...from Soj in Nila to 5/5 light lvl rbf, I reached in about 5 days a new mark:

http://img80.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ister2.jpg

I thinked: "wow, I can´t believe this!! an Ist in the Countess!". I was plenty of happy with my find :azn:

2 days after, she droped an Um. Again: "wooooow!"

But now, fresh news! I was running the summoner, many monster approched, hammer to them! Pufff, all dead. I listened the sound of a rune falling... "Rune...press alt to see!" I pressed alt and:

http://img443.imageshack.us/my.php?image=loms2.png

This happened 5 minutes ago...I still have my heart shaking like Shakira in a gig. :jig:

Regards,
AoTrabalho

Last night : Mara30
This morning : 7fhr 15@res jewel
Those are the best ever.
(2 SoJ´s, 2 BK5, 2 Arach, 10000 Zakas, 39/15 jewel)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High