Best Find

Lets see, I found an soj in the beginning of august when they were still rare and worth something, gambled a 28 Maras, found a 21 Maras, found a 29% Dfathom, an Arachs, like 3 or 4 BK rings, and a gul rune in arcane sanctuary. Most of that, save the fathom was from AT/Andy/Meph. The fathom was from colenzo during a pubby baal run. I have fast fingers, what can I say :)

Those are all from the current ladder season. The best item I've ever found was an amulet that went on to be duped during 1.09. It's the +1 barb skills 47 MF lvl 22 amulet. I don't know if any store carries it anymore, but it was fairly prevalent back in the day.

This season a 4/-4 Cold Facet and a 14% Nightwings...would have combined the two but died with the Nightwing's on me before i could :cry:

Many Shako's, Drac's etc but the Nightwing's was one from perf so that's the 'Best' qualifyer for me :grin:

This season? A 298% ED Stormlash from Pit Level 2. I thought for sure it was going to bethe other uniq. scourge. Imagine my surprise... and my zealer is happy.

(Finally, something to replace Aldur's Rhythm. Now, if I can just find a certain shield to replace my 34 def Aerin shield, I'll be all set. That's right, I'm a level 82 zealer, working a 34 def Aerin shield in hell difficulty. Can't even find a decent execptional or elite shield with native resists to stick diamonds in. A decent helm would be nice, too. Iratha's crown just isn't cutting it any longer.)

My best find would have to be...
-soj from andy in hell
-soj from nm diablo
-arach from mef
-5 shakos from mef....
-26 maras from mef
-nightwings veil from shenk(9% :cry: )

and thats about it

Lets see, this ladder I've managed to pick up tal's armor and a pcomb skiller so far. Had a couple close ones like low rends and eschuta as well.

Last ladder I was lucky enough to find a vex, soj, and arach.

I too have to limit mine to the current ladder as I've been playing (off and on) for 5+ years.

"Best" is always relative, but the one I'm happiest about is the 37% Gheeds Fortune I found just 20 minutes ago during my lunch hour.

The "Rarest" is probably Grizwolds weapon.

My best find was 176 hoz from a random carver in act 1 hell and 102 arachs from nihlathak. My luck isn't too good for mfing.

I played a couple ladders ago, and never really found anything, because I always made a blizz sorc that wasn't very strong, and I didn't understand the game as much as I do now...which still isn't much.

This ladder, I started playing again, and I've found a HoZ, a Shako and some 7mf small charms. I still kind of don't know what certain things are worth, so I don't know, I may have found more cool stuff, just not known about it and left it.

I just started playing a couple of months ago, and I made a hammerdin, and on my Hellforge, I got a Fal. =[ But I've gotten a couple of Ums from countess runs, and the other day she dropped a Mal for me.

my best find is also probably the most surprising..
a perfect mara's from some monster pack in lost city=)

other than that my first soj from nm andy when i was running her for a manald heal=P

Just got to the point i can mf hell:

tal ammy
serraphs ammy
+1 sorc skills gc
Tal armor
ko
gheeds only 28 mf
barb combat +1 combat skills +1 damage reduce gc

funny i found both GC in flayer jungle

have played some weeks on eu ladder with:

Soj
mal
gul-ist-ist (hf)
cool rare circlet (most likely the best)
light skiller
but no coool uni at all

So far this ladder, a 175% HoZ, Bk5 & Bk3, rerolled a plain pcombat skiller...a few 20life/7mf scs and gul, mal & um runes :)

I found a paladin skill charm yesterday and didn't think it was a special item, i'm glad I kept it now!

Best finds would be;
- An ist (from Meph - and still wetting myself!)
- A pul (from HF Quest)
- Seraph amu
- Eye of Etlich (think it was meph again)

Hmm best fund this ladder rbf 5-5 die light
2x soj
1x bk5
vex
3x 5-5 rbf 2fire 1cold all lvl

Two Annihilus

17/16/10
11/11/10

Both from public trade game. Had to be quick and nimble!

I found a Shako in two consecutive games last ladder, both from Andariel. Also, a self-earned Anni.

Other noteworthies:
Mal (countess)
Mal (Eldritch and Co.) - for this one, I was honestly in a game trying to trade for one!!
Vex (Black Marsh monster pack)
Ist (Nightmare Hephasto)
HoZ (Hell Cows)
HoZ (Hell Andy)
HoZ (Nightmare Shenk... no joke)
Perfect Gheeds (perfect MF, claw viper, WSK lvl 2)

And then there's that Griffon's Eye that I missed because of that stupid quiver of arrows I picked up from Hell Baal a few days ago...

And then there's that Griffon's Eye that I missed because of that stupid quiver of arrows I picked up from Hell Baal a few days ago...

Man i hate things like that! A long time ago I was in a game killing things with
'tag-alongs' (leeching lowbies who won't/can't kill) and a set item (it escapes me atm) dropped that I needed to complete a set and one of the cheeky sods (who hadn't lifted a finger to help kill!) ran in and took it on the rebound as i had some xbow bolts cloggin up my inventory!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High