Battlepix Round XXVII?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Battlepix Round XXVII?

these guys were probably a bit weirder.... o_O

edit: i mean, seriously, they had a baby's head/face for a sun! it was uber creepy! and how they talked and ran.... gah!

not to mention the only guy in the series was also the only one to have a purse >.>

on a sidenote: I believe this show has been banned (at least I'm sure they wanted to ban it as it was in the news) in Poland due to "promotion of homosexualism". The reason mentioned above was the cause of the banning XD

not to mention the only guy in the series was also the only one to have a purse >.>

on a sidenote: I believe this show has been banned (at least I'm sure they wanted to ban it as it was in the news) in Poland due to "promotion of homosexualism". The reason mentioned above was the cause of the banning XD

his bag sucks! lol!

in response to Boogy's side note: they banned it bcuz of a talking baby head sun or bcuz it promoted homosexuality? there is NOTHING WRONG with homosexuality, bisexuality, or transsexualism! it upsets me highly when people have a thing against the ***/transgender community... and i thought the green one was a guy too.

buahaha... his enigma rules you all

in response to Boogy's side note: they banned it bcuz of a talking baby head sun or bcuz it promoted homosexuality? there is NOTHING WRONG with homosexuality, bisexuality, or transsexualism! it upsets me highly when people have a thing against the ***/transgender community... and i thought the green one was a guy too.

Viewpoints change from person to person. Personally, I am not able say there is nothing wrong with homosexuality/bisexuality or any other besides heterosexuality. I've tried to look at it from all the angles that I could find and I refuse to believe that a. homo/bi/transsexual people are born that way, b. there is nothing wrong with being homo/bi/transsexual. In my personal opinion, what they did there was the right thing to do. Living with homosexualism is not a problem for me to be around; they can get married, divorced, whatever. However, what I would never give to a homosexual is a child. Parents are like models for children and as those models, heterosexual people are clearly the natural intention (seeing how it's not natural in any way for homosexuals to procreate and form new life). I would forbid any other kind to adopt a child or promote anything but heterosexualism in a child.

And no, they didn't ban it because of the baby head... it was only due to the purse.

buahaha... his enigma rules you all

Viewpoints change from person to person. Personally, I am not able say there is nothing wrong with homosexuality/bisexuality or any other besides heterosexuality. I've tried to look at it from all the angles that I could find and I refuse to believe that a. homo/bi/transsexual people are born that way, b. there is nothing wrong with being homo/bi/transsexual. In my personal opinion, what they did there was the right thing to do. Living with homosexualism is not a problem for me to be around; they can get married, divorced, whatever. However, what I would never give to a homosexual is a child. Parents are like models for children and as those models, heterosexual people are clearly the natural intention (seeing how it's not natural in any way for homosexuals to procreate and form new life). I would forbid any other kind to adopt a child or promote anything but heterosexualism in a child.

And no, they didn't ban it because of the baby head... it was only due to the purse.

^_^

ok, i understand. let's drop this before it gets out of hand, ya know? im not mad, im really not :)) see?) but i don't want to derail this thread, ya know? i have a rep of doing that.... *frown*

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High