Barbarian Madness Continues - My SC untwinked 99 barb Holy Grail project

Thanks once again!

@Kinkara You can get K to work with SCs. It isn't as clear as my TT though.

@jjscud Our sanity evaporates with every hour ^^

@saracen85 As @Albatross said. You can grind every item with certainty, but tyrael's is just so much more rare than the rest that you just have to get lucky. You can always get unlucky with let's say astreon's just like one of my friends. He did over 100k pindle runs, many pitruns with multiple characters, lvled up every char to like 98 or something and it was his last item for 18 months. The chance of him not finding it was so extremely low, that you wouldn't believe it. He found it in the end.
There is that dude called Mest in the old forum, who is trying to find tyrael's. He is currently at 80%+ chance to find it with all those runs he did.
You can always get unlucky with the drops, but if you want to finish the grail, not having tyrael's as the last item is way better. It is a little bit dull when the last item you need is something easly accessible like bane ash in my case. Having tyrael's as the last item and actually getting it is probably the best thing that can happen in your grail ^^
There are people who brute force multiple tyrael's drops, but they are playing so much that it's hard to take it into consideration when talking about finishing the grail.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High