[SC] PC azuls tradelist

Softcore
necro pb for um
eth sandtorm i rly dont know, make an offer, perhaps i`ll like it ;)

necro pb for um
eth sandtorm i rly dont know, make an offer, perhaps i`ll like it ;)
I've actually not seen a pair of these trade in d2r so I really don't know either. Obviously they are nice. Is a couple Ist sufficient? Honestly not sure I would go much higher as I'm not that big of min/max kind of guy. Let me know if I'm even close.

Um seems fair but I don't have one at the moment. I'll get back to you. Thanks!

I've actually not seen a pair of these trade in d2r so I really don't know either. Obviously they are nice. Is a couple Ist sufficient? Honestly not sure I would go much higher as I'm not that big of min/max kind of guy. Let me know if I'm even close.

Based on the Pricing Guide for D2R in the price check sub-forum, eth sandstorms (non-perfect) are about 2-3 Ist, but perfect ones can fetch multiple HRs.

Based on the Pricing Guide for D2R in the price check sub-forum, eth sandstorms (non-perfect) are about 2-3 Ist, but perfect ones can fetch multiple HRs.
well, that doesnt really help me, but thx for your efforts.

"a couple ist", so about how many ists are u taking?

"a couple ist", so about how many ists are u taking
Well to start the conversation I was thinking 2. But thinking about the overall trade how about Vex for the treks and the skiller?

Edit: what is the poison res and Ed?

Last edited:
Well to start the conversation I was thinking 2. But thinking about the overall trade how about Vex for the treks and the skiller?

Edit: what is the poison res and Ed?
thx for ur kind offer
poison res 49%, 151ed. cauz of those middle stats i would trade the boots for vex (boots only), otherwise i would use it for myself

thx for ur kind offer
poison res 49%, 151ed. cauz of those middle stats i would trade the boots for vex (boots only), otherwise i would use it for myself
Alright. Let’s do this. Vex + Um for both.

Buying all sols, rals and crap jewels vs 3 ist

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High