[SC] PC azuls tradelist

Softcore
This is a tasty little charm, what are you looking for on it?

+3%frw / +5 to all res
hm, i rly dont know. i saw a +5 ar charm for 2 ists. so i think its more worth
but just make an offer, maybe i like it

i would exchange the 35/15 with a 38/14 verdungos and than it will be okay for me
Thanks for the quick reply. I’m looking to upgrade my existing verdungos so I’m not interested in the 38/14. What would I need to add for the 35/15?

Thanks for the quick reply. I’m looking to upgrade my existing verdungos so I’m not interested in the 38/14. What would I need to add for the 35/15?
it has also +13 lifereg and 137% ed, so its (in my opinion) nearly perfect. So i`d like to use it on my own until i find a better one.
I would trade if for a vex, but i also can understand if u will not pay that price.
Do u want to take the other items for Ist+Mal?

it has also +13 lifereg and 137% ed, so its (in my opinion) nearly perfect. So i`d like to use it on my own until i find a better one.
I would trade if for a vex, but i also can understand if u will not pay that price.
Do u want to take the other items for Ist+Mal?
Would you do Ist for just the tal amy and the gladiator? I don't really need another shako right now but they are always good to have around so I was playing with combinations to get up to 2x Ist initially, thanks.

Would you do Ist for just the tal amy and the gladiator? I don't really need another shako right now but they are always good to have around so I was playing with combinations to get up to 2x Ist initially, thanks.
yes, i would. can trade in 1-2 hours.

I was just able to jump on, looks like I missed you. I should be available for the next couple of hours minus some potential afk time.

I was just able to jump on, looks like I missed you. I should be available for the next couple of hours minus some potential afk time.
hm i didnt get an invitation... i am online now for several hours

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High