Autumn/Winter '06 OT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that relevent? I'm sorry. this is the OT thread. What *was* I thinking? Everyone looking forward to the weekend?

Tomorrow I'm having a second mini-Thanksgiving with just my close friends, so definitely looking forward to the weekend. Trying to finish my pies ... I'm a terrible multitasker. :laugh:

What is with the pie fettish? Go buy them like normal busy people.

Store pies taste like crap (the crust in particular).

I only do this twice a year and it's worth making the time for. These are good friends that I rarely get to spend any quality time with.

I have always found that sandwiches I make myself don't taste good, but if I can be lazy and needy enough to get someone else to make one for me they taste heavenly. :cloud9:

I don't know about pies though, but to see if you are the same as me, get your wife to make you one! :grin:

Dredd said:
Trying to finish my pies ... I'm a terrible multitasker. :laugh:
You would think someone would invent an automatic piemaker thing by now. :undecided:

:idea:!!!

I don't know about pies though, but to see if you are the same as me, get your wife to make you one! :grin:

As soon as I get married I promise I'll test that theory. :smiley:

Evrae Altana said:
You would think someone would invent an automatic piemaker thing by now.

The only part that takes forever is mixing the crust. I use my grandma's recipe which involves quite a bit of busy work (but the end result is soooo yummy and heck, they even look nice).

What about the rest of you guys - what's up for the weekend?

Dredd said:
What about the rest of you guys - what's up for the weekend?
Studying for my finals, which is next week. :nervous:

As soon as I get married I promise I'll test that theory. :smiley:

Oh i'm sorry I thought I read otherwise, I must have got you mixed up with gorny or another mod.. :hide:

But any attractive women would fill in just as well.

I'm meeting up with old college friends at the weekend, much merriness is to be expected :grin:

2moro i fail my half-term test for chinese school... yay me XD
and can u guys discuss temperature in celcius?? plz???

As US < rest of the world, I suggest to do it the other way around :tongue:

Nice 'tar krischan. I chuckled! :thumbsup:

Nice 'tar krischan. I chuckled! :thumbsup:

It's no Christmas avatar. Christmas time = cloning time, so I put on my anti-cloning nose protector.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High