Autumn/Winter '06 OT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better get around 10,000 random forum posts as a failsafe, should the moderator's choose such an action. :laugh:

B, uhhmm.. I thought the whole idea of Halloween was to dress up as something scary... How is a delete button scary?

Okay, wait.. Don't answer that.
But I think there should be more effort put into it.

I'll only lose 89 posts if this thread gets tanked. Just don't tank a certain other thread....

This is not the only OT thread which can be deleted :devil:

But that's not my business here.

Y'know Tri. Kris is right, if he feels the need to, me and you can get owned post count-wise...

Just popping in the say hello ^^ :wave:

Just FYI ...there is a way we can tank all of your posts with the click of a button ... followed by another button.

@QBI as far as DRedd and myself are concerned you always have permission to speak freely.

Who's for promoting QBI from Morale Officer to Executive Morale Officer First Class?

QBI i also have a double top secret mission for you.

Sir! If I may be so bold as to ask the details of this mission!

Hehe... Wow... I didn't know I was recognized so highly for my morale raising skills. But if im Executive First Class, doesn't that mean i'd need some kind of subordinates to be like 2nd and 3rd class, or just normal morale officers?

Hehe... Wow... I didn't know I was recognized so highly for my morale raising skills. But if im Executive First Class, doesn't that mean i'd need some kind of subordinates to be like 2nd and 3rd class, or just normal morale officers?

I'd be glad to, but I don't have the spam strength to keep up, I think. I'll support the motion to upgrade Qbi to Executive First Class, btw.

And no, I wouldn't say no, just curious what would happen if I did.

[/blatant sucking up....]

Hahahaha! :laugh:
Quietus, I was joking homie.
I wouldn't spin kick ya, it's just a little story behind the title.

OH NOES! NOW EVERYONE KNOWS I IZ NOT BADASS!:rolleyes:

I'll PM you Monday ...when I'm sober.

It involves some makeup, hairdye a bikini and .......
:confused2:
If it involves something about a picture, with me in it, the answer is no.

Hmm... What do people usually talk about in here? Get confuse with what ever you people said :grin: .

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High