Anything Goes D2 Lounge!

Switched away from F keyes a while ago. Here is the thread about it. Has some other forumites key bindings as well as what I ended up with.

Reactions: coju and D2DC
Interesting that modifiers seem to be seldom used. I use E, SHIFT+E, Q and SHIFT+Q for my main skills. A,S,D and SHIFT+A,... for secondary skills. I got used to that playing WoW. There with additional modifiers ALT and CTRL, but using ALT breaks the "show items" hotkey, therefore i refrained from using that. Town Portal (if tome available) on X. I remapped the standing still modifier to CTRL.
Rest is default (W for weapon switch, TAB for map, ALT for showing items). S for skills is gone, but i just click the symbol for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: coju
Best normal Baal with the barb today. With one point in concentration (and a bunch of +skills) and a Spirit crystal sword it was as slow as watching grass grow and about as rewarding too.

7 more levels until I can use the Spirit sword and then some more before I put the sword down and take Grief as weapon

Best normal Baal with the barb today. With one point in concentration (and a bunch of +skills) and a Spirit crystal sword it was as slow as watching grass grow and about as rewarding too.

7 more levels until I can use the Spirit sword and then some more before I put the sword down and take Grief as weapon

The contrasting mental image of Spirit Crystal Sword vs Grief Phase Blade made me realize a weird quirk about the way I perceive items' inventory graphics.

Even though a Crystal Sword and PB use the same graphic, I'd swear they look different. The CS just looks plastic-y while the PB looks so solid.

Same with other items. I'd swear the Partizan has a smaller blade than the Cryptic Axe. :ROFLMAO:

Don't know if others have the same experience.

The contrasting mental image of Spirit Crystal Sword vs Grief Phase Blade made me realize a weird quirk about the way I perceive items' inventory graphics.

Even though a Crystal Sword and PB use the same graphic, I'd swear they look different. The CS just looks plastic-y while the PB looks so solid.

Same with other items. I'd swear the Partizan has a smaller blade than the Cryptic Axe. :ROFLMAO:

Don't know if others have the same experience.
We do now 🤣

Ran Hell Baal with the zon. I need to be more careful, dying twice puts you back a bit too much when you are around level 90. Otherwise she would have leveled up by now.

Found some nice items. Nothing high end but still more items I didn’t have… and an Angelic Sickle

Reactions: BBS_Agonistes
Lk running with the sorc.

Start game
Run to wp
Teleport
Pop
Teleport
Teleport
Pop
Pop
Teleport
Pop
Teleport
Teleport
Pop
Pop
S&E

Repeat for eternity or so it seems.

Today was the day I got runes to top Hel. And it was a Ko… right until the very last run. Then a Fal dropped.

And somehow when mulling the runes and the lucky ravenfrost I found in one of the last 5 runs to my runestash there was an Ist I don’t recall picking up. I kinda thought I must have taken him from my stash back to the chest, but spreadsheet says I didn’t have any…

So totally not a bad day

Ravenfrost is a nice drop! The poppables in LK have actually dropped a lot of uniques for me, and I don't even hit them very often.

LK is always very draining for me but when that HR drops after a ton of runs it makes everything worth it. :)

Started an Amazon yesterday. Trudging through normal with TalTalTal bow and armor filled with Tirs.

Ravenfrost is a nice drop! The poppables in LK have actually dropped a lot of uniques for me, and I don't even hit them very often.

LK is always very draining for me but when that HR drops after a ton of runs it makes everything worth it. :)

Started an Amazon yesterday. Trudging through normal with TalTalTal bow and armor filled with Tirs.
LK dropped more top end rings then hell Andy so far. Also found the pierce belt my zon needed for so long. So yeah pretty happy with the other popables. But with the sorc I don’t pass a lot because everything is soooo close to the waypoint

Lk running with the sorc.

Start game
Run to wp
Teleport
Pop
Teleport
Teleport
Pop
Pop
Teleport
Pop
Teleport
Teleport
Pop
Pop
S&E

Repeat for eternity or so it seems.

Today was the day I got runes to top Hel. And it was a Ko… right until the very last run. Then a Fal dropped.

And somehow when mulling the runes and the lucky ravenfrost I found in one of the last 5 runs to my runestash there was an Ist I don’t recall picking up. I kinda thought I must have taken him from my stash back to the chest, but spreadsheet says I didn’t have any…

So totally not a bad day
If your map is set in a circle so you can be right back near the wp, you can go to Pandemonium Fortress before S&E. Saves a lot of steps in Kurast to get to the wp.

If your map is set in a circle so you can be right back near the wp, you can go to Pandemonium Fortress before S&E. Saves a lot of steps in Kurast to get to the wp.
Yeah it’s not too far from the last hut to the wp. The earlier runs I made a full circle but I need to finish act III first so I can use the fortress waypoint

Yeah it’s not too far from the last hut to the wp. The earlier runs I made a full circle but I need to finish act III first so I can use the fortress waypoint
I had a perfect map for quite awhile, then blew it by accidentally hitting NM. Only took a couple of runs and got another good map, just not as good.

My sorc has a great Meph map, and a great AT map, only one bonfire in LK though.

She just can't find anything XD
My Blizz sorc has a good LK map, a good AT map, and not a great Meph map. But I tell you, she has been one heck of an HR finder in LK and cows and has milked Meph for nearly all he has lol.

Even with Infinity merc I don't enjoy running Trav with her because the merc usually dies, etc.

But my new Fury Druid never dies there and doesn't use a merc, and he's starting to accumulate some mid and high runes there!

Last edited:
Yesterday was a NM Andy day. Spent most of the time looking for a better map and after dozens that had at least one level with as much distance between entrance and the way down as was possible in the map I finally found a better one.

It’s not perfect but it’s better then I had. Level 2 is short, level 3 a bit longer but not too much.

For speed I am killing at p3. Maybe I should even do her at p1 since the difference in drop is hardly there (according to the calculators I used).

She didn’t drop much of note, but it’s NM Andy so that was to be expected.

Today is Barbday. Think I will go and find him a better sword then the spirit he is using now. Probably use that on switch until I find me two echoing weapons. Still some 12 levels before I can use Grief.

Reactions: Triple Helix
Barbday. I decided to try a different approach for the time being until I can use spirit shield and grief.

So Con(navar) is now a 2-H sword wielding concentration barb. I use the spirit sword and Sigons shield to boost his cries. Sigons will be replaced with spirit shield when we reach level 54. I tossed the Lore deathmask for IK helmet and plan to stick two res runes in its sockets.

I’m still not decided about end game gearing. Maybe I’ll still decide to use IK maul instead of swords…

Playing him is quite fun. He is really safe, does a decent amount of damage and with the Crainte Vomir he is pretty fast running through the acts.

Took him from rogue camp (did the den in the previous run) through to countess. I wanted to run countess until I got the runes for Insight. Which took all of three runs. Could have been worse. Kinda feels bad to have a waypoint right next to the bloody tower and use it for three runs 🤣 well maybe he needs some more runes later on

It
Barbday. I decided to try a different approach for the time being until I can use spirit shield and grief.

So Con(navar) is now a 2-H sword wielding concentration barb. I use the spirit sword and Sigons shield to boost his cries. Sigons will be replaced with spirit shield when we reach level 54. I tossed the Lore deathmask for IK helmet and plan to stick two res runes in its sockets.

I’m still not decided about end game gearing. Maybe I’ll still decide to use IK maul instead of swords…

Playing him is quite fun. He is really safe, does a decent amount of damage and with the Crainte Vomir he is pretty fast running through the acts.

Took him from rogue camp (did the den in the previous run) through to countess. I wanted to run countess until I got the runes for Insight. Which took all of three runs. Could have been worse. Kinda feels bad to have a waypoint right next to the bloody tower and use it for three runs 🤣 well maybe he needs some more runes later on
it does! My barbs LK map is quite sweet. Guess I could Trav->LK or mix them up.
Trav map decent: 1/2 council in 1/2 out.

Today was javazon day. Didn’t have a lot of time so my only goal was to level her, which I did. She is now level 89.

Drops were not worth to mention, so I’m not going to.

Thinking of leveling her to 90 and then parc her until I have Infinity and then try how she does after. I’m getting tired of all the LI in WSK

Are any of you lads good with Probabilities? Im trying to estimate the likelihood of rolling a small charm with a specific prefix using P-Gems, but there are so many possible outcomes I wouldnt even know where to begin haha

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High