an introduction...

Borlag said:
welcome to the forums :)

Wow, can't believe you were here for a full month without posting at all, not even blaming Durf for anything...ah well, now you're on the right path of becoming hopelessly addicted like the rest of us ;)
I remember way back when ... I was a lurker for 3 months :)

Borlag said:
welcome to the forums :)

Wow, can't believe you were here for a full month without posting at all, not even blaming Durf for anything...ah well, now you're on the right path of becoming hopelessly addicted like the rest of us ;)

you're right...
I should have blame durf for that.

Withered_Guy said:
you're right...
I should have blame durf for that.
That's all right - it's Durf's fault that you didn't blame him.

Welcome to the SPF! :wave:

Cheers!
Burke

Welcome to SPF! And good luck to Bob. That name struck me as funny because it is a name I would have ussed given time. Fancy names don't come to me right way so I end up naming chars regular names.

I have a sorc named Shea (after my daughter) and a Brb called Christopher (after my 4 year old son) and one named Biff as well. I figured Biff was a name that, if it was your name and you survived childhood with all thee ridicule a name like that would bring, you would be strong and likely to be able to take care of your self. Just like a Brb.

Anyway, good luck and i hope your stay here is long and rewarding.

Addiction is unavoidable!

Dacar92 said:
I figured Biff was a name that, if it was your name and you survived childhood with all thee ridicule a name like that would bring, you would be strong and likely to be able to take care of your self. Just like a Brb.

Sort of like my current baba "Nancy". Wasn't my idea but when someone here suggested it I knew it was right. :lol:

FTR, Nancy is now in the City of the Dead (Normal) and kickin' it. All barb, no merc. Woot!

EDIT: Oh, and "Hi!" to Withered Guy. Glad to have you with us.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High