an introduction...

Withered_Guy

Jan 29, 2004
an introduction...

Greetings.
i've been a lurker at this forum for about 1 month, and I find it's soooo addictive, just like the game itself. So, finally i decided to join in.

*screaming*woooot! i'm a spf member now!

Have a nice day or night or whatever time you're at now. chow

Welcome to SPF :howdy:

I guess you already know ATMA, etc. If you don't check the stickied threads and read the FAQ too :)

Withered_Guy said:
Greetings.
i've been a lurker at this forum for about 1 month, and I find it's soooo addictive, just like the game itself. So, finally i decided to join in.

*screaming*woooot! i'm a spf member now!

Have a nice day or night or whatever time you're at now. chow

Greetings

what is your favorite char to play and why?
think you can tell little somthing about yourself?

Welcome to the forum, We are always happy to see new posters. Have a drink on me :drink:

DuesNox said:
Greetings

what is your favorite char to play and why?
think you can tell little somthing about yourself?

thanks for all the warm greetings.

well,
my favorite char is the barbarian. why? cause imho he's the strongest char amongst the other 6. with the right equipment, skill placement, strategies and mercs off course. I have one now, just stepping his foot in the nightmare difficulty. and his name is Bob. He's currently clvl 44

hmmm... i think i'm off to EMB now.

Welcome to the SPF WG :wave:

Nice to have you here & glad you've de-lurked :lol:

Good luck with Bob!

Welcome to the SPF! :wave:

Care to tell us a little more about yourself? :)

Welcome to our forums Withered Guy. Please remember to read the FAQs and behave in front of our elite uniques.

Feel free to drop by at our local forum bar, the EMB, for a quiet drink or two - the first one's on me.

Enjoy your time here.

welcome to the forums :)

Wow, can't believe you were here for a full month without posting at all, not even blaming Durf for anything...ah well, now you're on the right path of becoming hopelessly addicted like the rest of us ;)

Welcome WG! :howdy:
Once again, Diablo The Supreme Evil Doer has made a new victim.
Glad to have you among us, as they say: The more the merrier ;)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High