2019 Spring Rune Finding League - Final Results

Congrats to all those who placed in the tournament and all those who managed a nice haul!

Thanks to @Grape for hosting!

Here's my qualifier haul
qualifiershaul.jpg

My full rune tally and other interesting items:
EL - 5
Eld - 1
Tir - 7
Nef - 6
Eth - 13
Ith - 4
Tal - 10
Ral - 8
Ort - 15
Thul- 7
Amn - 9
Sol - 8
Shael-6
Dol - 9
Hel - 2
Io - 3
Lum - 2
Ko - 2
Fal - 2
Pul - 2
Um - 3 (1 was chest drop)
Ohm - 1

125 runes

Other notable items:
Raven Frost unique ring (equipped)
GC +35 life/+35 mana
Tal Rasha's Lidless Eye orb
Scintillating Jewel of Carnage - +15 res all, +13 max damage, lvl 26
Gheed's charm - lower than one I already had so left it
Nosferatu's Coil unique belt (equipped)
+19 life SC
Shaftstop unique mesh armor
Spirit Keeper unique Earth Spirit

All in all managed a couple nice grailers, many levels, and much fun!

Next for me is to grind out the rest of that Call To Arms, an Enigma and an Infinity on LK chest runs! Then a short character history write up and an official join to the untwinked 99er :)

Sorry for the late results post, was out of town all last week.

One belated collective thanks to all involved!

It was a pleasure to host and always very exciting to start opening the results PMs and see the results forming in front of your eyes.

During this RFL I was unfortunately big chunks away from home, and most of the time so busy then that I didn't participate a lot. As a matter of fact, none of my rounds were full 20 hours. Still I enjoyed the time I had, well, not a huge fun of Cow running, especially 1.07, but otherwise all around great fun!

Still - as I played 1.07 it was truly incredible to see @WoRG pull out such an amazing score. True, it seems the RNG was truly on his side, but looks like the execution was superb overall as well. Congrats dude!

Personally I didn't find any qualifiers, but slow stream of crafting mats were dropping, and I gotta believe it's just a matter of time I hit something sweet, isn't it? :p

It's easy to pick my favorite item found from all these rounds:View attachment 14158
Always a pleasure to find high vita lifers (and even very useful one), more so than some lazy high runes ;) (okay, okay I could use some of those in 1.07). This was found during the last round.

There were other useful items as well, but I hurried to mule those into separate stashes already.

Looking forward to the next RFL, about the same time next year I guess. It will be already the fourth one :eek:

See you around, and hope to see many of you in MFO as well, which I've seen now mentioned couple of times. Awesome.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High